The Forevers
    The Forevers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have anyget paid recentely From Sportsbetting.com

I recentely open an account with Sportsbetting.com, and i did not know how slow they are to pay you, however, i sent all the documents and they said is verify and good to go.
    On this past Sunday i requested a wire payout and Today they said still pending ,but should been processed soon.
    So i am just wondering if you guys have been received a wire from them, and how long they takes after is processed to receive this Fouds.
    I hope that i am not screw, otherwise i am fucXXXXXXX
    Please let me know...

miektheman
    miektheman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

requetsd a wire on a monday. was pending till a friday. hit my bank account the following monday. requested another one tuesday of this week, we shall see!

The Forevers

I hope that we receive

Boss when did you reqest this payout, was recentely?

miektheman

about a month ago

The Forevers

But how long do you have account with them, I am just very concern about them, because i heard so many bad things about their psyout process. I hope that we get paid. But in the order hand i have account with Betus and SBGglobal and i see many bad comments about them but in the past 3 years they always paid me wth no problems. I hope that this one do the same to.
    What is your advice?

miektheman

have had the account very short. they hate me. im limited now to 5 dollars on everything

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

give them 4 or 5 business days. same time frame for bank to bank wires. you have nothing to worry about. once you are verified - you get your money. i too was worried at first. after a couple years of quick payouts i now can say to me they are 1 of the fastest payout sites. not as fast as betjam. but fast.

The Forevers

Thanks man

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

i have account with them for about 50 days .
    Made a deposit $300 via Moneybookers (i got bonus $300) = $600
    I completed roll over in about a week . I was lucky i brought my account to $1500.
    After Monday night game(4weeks ago) requested withdrawal for $900( you can't withdraw via MB that is strange) So i requested payout via check (i did it from my account ,you don't have to call them). On my withdrawal it says reg mail. But the check came in SAME week on friday via Fedex .
    So i am pleased with them .

GL.

The Forevers

Thanks sir, and let's see what happen...

gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Yeah I have never done a wire with them but checks have been coming in about a week lately.

Nguyen
    Nguyen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbetting is one of my favorite book to bet at. Good lines. Fast payout. I've received three wiretransfer already, and the fourth one is coming in this Monday. Once your documents are verified, you should not have a problem with withdrawals. Be patient.