EJE352
    EJE352's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritagesports Poker Room, flat stole my money.

I know most poker rooms online are sketchy and a bit unethical to begin with..However, Heritage has hit a new low with me concerning my experience with their poker room today. I made a small beans transfer of 50 bucks to pass some time, played 2 tables of .25/.50 and made just over 100 bucks profit between the two before sitting out. My poker balance was $179.00 at that point, and I decided to play one more table for a mere 10 dollars. My balance upon leaving that table was 22 and some change. Anyways, I left the table and the remaining balance of 169.00 was gone..zeroed out. I was only given back the 22.00 from the 10.00 table. It's more principle than anything, but Heritage flat out stole 170 dollars from me. I've been with them for over 10 years and really never had any issue negative with them until this point. Just be very aware of any poker activity, it's not a lot of money but if they take less than 200 hundred from a player with no reason it's tough to trust them anymore with any bigger funds, in my opinion Heritage is in a state of decline since their recent mergers.
    Last edited by EJE352; 11-14-13 at 03:12 AM.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you have proof?

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

They recently switched to the same network Betonline and others are apart of. I am 90% sure of this as it uses the same "gem" tokens (i.e. Rubies to enter tournaments etc). Also if you have the Betonline Poker client opened and you try to open Heritage Poker, it will tell you you're already signed into the network on a different client.

I've never heard of this happening....ever.

Heritage Insider. When you have a chance clear out your private messages.. Your box is full.
    Last edited by cloverfield; 11-14-13 at 11:19 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Some idiot with no posting history decides to slam a good book. I have a feeling you are too much of a pussy to use your main sbr account.

Heritage will fix this as long as what you say is true. When I used to play live dealer bj there was a glitch in which I would get disconnected and the money that I would wager for my next hand would disappear. As long as I kept track of the hqnd history, they were able to credit my acct.

Give us an update or gtfo.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Before you posted this I hope you at least emailed support or used live chat. I don't use heritage nearly as much as I once did but they have always taken care of me, ALWAYS. There are no personalized perks like the good old days, get used to it. We are all numbers now to Heritage.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
    MoneyIsWater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

I can assure you Heritage did not steal your funds.

EJE352

'Sourtwist' no pussy here. I've never really had any complaints to post about before now, only use Heritage and one other book rated B by SBR. No slam on Heritage, know they did not need to 'steal' a mere 170 bucks, and I'm no troll by far. HS has always been the most legit book out there in my opinion up until now, and I do agree with one of the earlier posts in having faith that they would do the right thing and sort out the error for me. I did contact live help, however the issue is now being 'looked into'. Convenient how at their shaky new poker site they have not yet offered me a hand history which I'm sure they have access to. Further more, just before this post checked my account and it has now been disabled. No cheating, No bs, and apparently for requesting a 170.00 error be corrected. I'll be contacting my account manager John this afternoon for more details, I've been a relatively high volume sports player with them in the past with not one problem..but now on the poker side all sh*t has hit the fan over mere peanuts.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

EJE352

Heritage corrected this issue after speaking with my account rep. It was researched as a glitch in the software that is fairly rare. I may have been out of line posting from frustration in a forum like this, but was treated fairly and this issue is now resolved with the funds in question returned to my acct.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Best of luck, I'm sure it will be resolved.

Edit: looks like it was
    Last edited by sourtwist; 11-14-13 at 01:49 PM.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL @ the thought of Heritage stealing 170 dollars.

Next time.. calm the penetrate down before you post and give them ample time to research

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Heritage is a Top 2 book for US players.

EJE352

It was an issue with their poker room, not their book..I get it, solid outfit on the sports side for sure. A 'glitch' should never happen in the first place that I need to reach out in correcting, with poker software that is commissioned out on their behalf..where I was coming from. And Richard, yeah of coarse Heritage doesn't get off on 'stealing' $170 bucks ya idiot. However, you attach your name to something their shouldn't be problems with even the smallest amount of money, but they corrected the error, so end of story.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Thanks for posting the follow up. Sounds like they corrected it fairly fast. I think what posters are trying to say is give Heritage a chance to correct the issue before starting a thread knocking them. If it is peanuts , give them a couple days to sort it out. But like you said, back in the good ole days they would have slipped you an extra $50 or $100 for the trouble. Not likely any more. Glad it all worked out for you.