thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

betfair software is a disgrace

crashing on a day when there aren't any games is absurd . Happens all the time and all you get is we are sorry. Make me sick

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    crashing on a day when there aren't any games is absurd . Happens all the time and all you get is we are sorry. Make me sick
    No games?

There certainly were races on yesterday when they went down ... extremely inconvenient.

But there is no such thing as a business immune to IT failure. I don't think Betfair has experienced many outages in the last couple of years. There was once a time when they seemed to have more issues.

Considering the complexity of their business and the volume their software has to handle I think they're as good as any wagering operation I know of.

thespeculator

they haven't experienced many outages in the last couple of YEARS, this happens every month , last week it happened during the champions league games. I deposited at betfair because pinny's skrill wasn't working so I agree it can happen to anyone, but with betfair it is getting pathetic

Hareeba!

they haven't experienced many outages in the last couple of YEARS, this happens every month , last week it happened during the champions league games. I deposited at betfair because pinny's skrill wasn't working so I agree it can happen to anyone, but with betfair it is getting pathetic
    Sorry mate but that's just the way I've observed it. There appear to be far more complaints about Pinnacle's outages and that also coincides with my observations.

thespeculator

In aussie land you have alot of choices, we here in canada have to go offshore

Hareeba!

For many of us in Oz, the local corporate cowards are utterly useless. Full of noise but unwilling to take a bet. To get any decent sort of bet down we have to use pinnacle, Betfair, Matchbook or SBO for our sports betting.
    Points Awarded:

brad89 gave Hareeba! 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its very stable software

Love how guys come here and every once in a while a take issue the slam the book

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Forget Betfair then and go to matchbook.