spbtpro1
    spbtpro1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle

Has anybody had any problems with pinnacle as far as customer service is concerned? Any issues with the website being down and not being able to place bets or any payout issues??

BubbleBobble
    BubbleBobble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Website has been good lately for me, but there were times when i had problems with it...mainly during crunch times.
    CS no problems, they always answered my emails fast (but it rarely happens that i have any complaints).
    Payout issues - never, i only use Neteller thou. They are the best on Neteller payouts by a mile.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

CS is fine. I've seen a few times where people are not impressed with email return time, but I've never seen it to be an issue. A few months back they were having a ridiculously horrible time keeping their site up, always seemingly happening day after day at crunch time, but this was an exception. Seems fine now.

Payouts are beyond impressive. I'm able to use moneybookers and without exaggerating, the usual payout time is between 5 and 10 minutes. Just shames all other books, really.
    Points Awarded:

MilfDriller gave Stumpage 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spbtpro1
    spbtpro1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't want to use a payment processor, have you had any experiences with bank wires and how long they take??

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

their wire takes few days before. but i haven't use that for few years since they exited the U.S market

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36681

Bank Wires range from 1-5 business days.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

CS at pinnacle is among the very best for me. Have contacted them a few times so far, and they always replied promptly within 15 minutes. Couldn't be better!

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Customer Service can be very weird at Pinnacle in my opinion at times. They are the best though.

_Stat_
    _Stat_'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

I get IP banned cause I have an f5 problem, other than that its alright.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

pinnacle is great, high odds (including big offer for soccer) and pretty fast payouts. They are not overrated at A+, its just the right rate for them...

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

Pinnaclesports has got a payout issue. WebMoney withdrawals are not currently available due to some "technical" problems. But It seems they are short of Webmoney indeed. Some customers have requested payouts 5 days ago and nobody knows when they will get the money.

betyuda
    betyuda's Avatar Become A Pro!

what do you mean by webmoney??

I just withdraw 5 grand using neteller. What do you mean they have problems or lack of webmoney??? I still got the money in 5-10 mins.

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do Pinny allow Peer-to-Peer transfers?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
    Do Pinny allow Peer-to-Peer transfers?
    Yes but you lose your eligibility for free deposits/withdrawals for life if you choose this option.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

5-10 minutes for netteler ? wow, that's fast, homie

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

betyuda, they pay to Neteller, but don't pay to WebMoney.

BubbleBobble
    BubbleBobble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Yes but you lose your eligibility for free deposits/withdrawals for life if you choose this option.
    And i always wondered why, Neteller withdr. surely cost them more.
    They also don't have to fear that they could lose customers to other books, as they are far superior to 99% of them lol.

It makes no sense at first glance, sure no book wants to be used as a bank...but they would get even more action.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17537

pinnacle is rock solid - go for it!

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

They use to have a lot of mirrors wwwx.pinnaclesports.com (x being a number).

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

all you non Americans are lucky to use a book like Pinny, wish I could, they got the best tennis lines around

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to use Pinnacle, I dont anymore. I got banned a couple of times for hitting the refresh button which wasnt nowhere near excessive on my part at all, they said I was using bots etc. I never was told I was banned, I had to email and ask why I couldnt access the site after a couple of days, I had assumed my computer was having cookie problems and did a whole bunch of maintenance on my computer. Site was down a lot, maintenance etc. Had a few bets disappear cause I forgot to click submit after the password, I guess that could be my fault but I never had these problems anywhere else. Customer service is fairly rude...Theres some things I wont put up with just for better odds. The way I see it, since I cant pick winners like a pro longterm, Im giving them money, slowly mind you, but giving it nonetheless, the least they can do is be nice to me about it.

UMAGA
    UMAGA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle was the good ole days

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

eleven, are you still banned??? It seems weerd this guys dont ban anybody

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Im not still banned, they unban you after you email them asking why you cant access the site. They then say to be careful to not hit refresh too much. But the first time it happened to me I didnt know what was going on or that they banned for such a thing.