3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Question on Book to Book Transfers (Who wins, Who loses?)

I have a question about "book to book" transfers...regarding which book comes out ahead, and who is taking on the risk. I think my question will best be expressed/answered through an example:

Tom deposits 1,000 in pinnacle. He runs this amount up to 10,000. Now he could takes some time and withdrawal all of this from Pinnacle, and in the end Pinnacle would end up losing 9,000 on Tom.

Now say once Tom has run his Pinnacle account up to 10,000...he decides to transfer half of that to Bookmaker. So he has 5,000 at both Pinnacle and Bookmaker. (Assume he works through the rollover requirement at Bookmaker and is still left with 5,000). Now he withdrawals 5,000 from Pinnacle and 5,000 from Bookmaker. In the end...Pinnacle lost 4,000 on Tom, and Bookmaker lost 5,000.

My question is based on the Pinnacle to Bookmaker exchange...when Tom transferred 5,000 from Pinnacle to Bookmaker...did Bookmaker give Pinnacle 5,000? Do that do a dollar-for-dollar exchange on these book to book transfers?

Background for this question, is that I know someone who has a large balance at one of the top 5 books...and he is looking to limit his exposure by transferring a chunk of it to another reputable book...will the book with the current large balance see this as a good thing, assuming that the newer book will give them the funds for the transfer?

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

book wins you lose.

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

book to book transfers are stupid

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Wow the two responses are typical around here.

I would like to know the answer to op's question also.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

dollar for dollar paid to pinny from bookmaker. transfer can work out fine except when dealing with bookmaker- fees are high and no fees anywhere else i know of when transferring from bookmaker and higher rollover than most when transferring into bookmaker.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Wow the two responses are typical around here.

I would like to know the answer to op's question also.
    Correct...the low IQ type of replies here are the downfall of what used to be a good forum.

Neither book really wins, or loses, in your scenario. It's a simply a service some books offer bettors.

You could argue that Bookmaker "wins" because they force a 3x rollover on you, so whether you win/lose money, they earn juice off you. They also charge you ridiculous w/d fees, which they must be earning from.

BAUS

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

One more thing to keep in mind or double check is Pinnacle will take away your one free withdrawal each month if you do a book to book transfer. This is what they told me about a year ago so look into it before you proceed.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

informations on book to book for the friends?

if have want make transfer the moneys for account of friend?

is the possible?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do A lot of guys do book to book transfers?

I would think much easier funding each individual account

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

If you do book to book transfers with your pinny account they will take away your free monthly wothdrawal and also charge you a fee on every neteller mb deposit you make

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

I agree it's stupid and can't believe pinnacle take part in it

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

so as I said the book wins and the player loses by having to do the rollover......retard.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post

Now say once Tom has run his Pinnacle account up to 10,000...he decides to transfer half of that to Bookmaker. So he has 5,000 at both Pinnacle and Bookmaker. (Assume he works through the rollover requirement at Bookmaker and is still left with 5,000). Now he withdrawals [sic] 5,000 from Pinnacle and 5,000 from Bookmaker. In the end...Pinnacle lost 4,000 on Tom, and Bookmaker lost 5,000.
    Stop and think about what you're saying.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

OP apparently seems to think for some reason that a book "receiving" a 5k balance transfer, and thus assuming a 5k liability to the player on behalf of the "sending" book, is paying for rather than being paid to assume the liability.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    OP apparently seems to think for some reason that a book "receiving" a 5k balance transfer, and thus assuming a 5k liability to the player on behalf of the "sending" book, is paying for rather than being paid to assume the liability.

it's completely nonsensical.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    I have a question about "book to book" transfers...regarding which book comes out ahead, and who is taking on the risk. I think my question will best be expressed/answered through an example:

Tom deposits 1,000 in pinnacle. He runs this amount up to 10,000. Now he could takes some time and withdrawal all of this from Pinnacle, and in the end Pinnacle would end up losing 9,000 on Tom.

Now say once Tom has run his Pinnacle account up to 10,000...he decides to transfer half of that to Bookmaker. So he has 5,000 at both Pinnacle and Bookmaker. (Assume he works through the rollover requirement at Bookmaker and is still left with 5,000). Now he withdrawals 5,000 from Pinnacle and 5,000 from Bookmaker. In the end...Pinnacle lost 4,000 on Tom, and Bookmaker lost 5,000.

My question is based on the Pinnacle to Bookmaker exchange...when Tom transferred 5,000 from Pinnacle to Bookmaker...did Bookmaker give Pinnacle 5,000? Do that do a dollar-for-dollar exchange on these book to book transfers?

Background for this question, is that I know someone who has a large balance at one of the top 5 books...and he is looking to limit his exposure by transferring a chunk of it to another reputable book...will the book with the current large balance see this as a good thing, assuming that the newer book will give them the funds for the transfer?
    how did bookmaker lose 5000 here? your withrawing your original deposit their