Canuckdave
    Canuckdave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

A Positive BET365 experience and happy customer. Canada :)

I am happy to say I started the football season with just $200 and ended up turning it into over 4 grand so far. Never been this lucky. Anyways, when I requested a payout earlier in the season I ran into a snag with the bank that I use not accepting wires from gambling transactions. I had to open one from a place that did. After that was sorted, all it took was 3 business days from request and the wire of 4 grand was in my account. All it took was a postal code verification and scan of my passport which I did earlier in the season and my account was verified. Customer service has been outstanding. Live in play options are fantastic. I bet quite a few parlays and the bonuses on them are a nice surprise. I have nothing but good things to say about Bet365. Has been a great experience so far. For a recreational better from Canada, good place to do business with.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckdave View Post
    I am happy to say I started the football season with just $200 and ended up turning it into over 4 grand so far. Never been this lucky. Anyways, when I requested a payout earlier in the season I ran into a snag with the bank that I use not accepting wires from gambling transactions. I had to open one from a place that did. After that was sorted, all it took was 3 business days from request and the wire of 4 grand was in my account. All it took was a postal code verification and scan of my passport which I did earlier in the season and my account was verified. Customer service has been outstanding. Live in play options are fantastic. I bet quite a few parlays and the bonuses on them are a nice surprise. I have nothing but good things to say about Bet365. Has been a great experience so far. For a recreational better from Canada, good place to do business with.

good to hear... my co-member...

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckdave View Post

ha! ha!
    many of us have experienced that level of happiness at B365 ... but then comes the severe limiting and eventual "we have closed your account and remitted your balance" email.
    post back when that happens and tell us how happy you are Dave

Canuckdave

That's why I said "so far" lol.

If they happen to limit my account, then oh well. Hopefully they won't but life will go on if they do

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

dave does cibc accpet gambling which bank didnt accept scotiabank?

Canuckdave

Yeah, Scotiabank does not accept. Bank of Montreal does. From what I read CIBC does as well.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Cibc does . Td and scotia do not. I'm not sure about RBC

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never new some Canadian Banks do not accept gambling transactions

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

Im with scotiabank you tools !!! And have had over 50 k come in this year alone....on 6 different wire transfers from moneybookers