Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unable to log into Matchbook

Not with Firefox. Not with IE.

Edit: IE logged in now. May or may not be able to complete the 'entire A-Z betting process', which seems to become a stretch at MB. Firefox not a chance.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Placed offer, but now can't log in to cancel it if I want.

Can log in everywhere else. What a f*cking sh*t book this is.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

tell me about it. i have been waiting 4 hours for them to grade a tennis wager so i can put some money on football. i contacted them and was told they were having trouble grading wagers. so then of course they graded my 1st half football (loss) wager fine like ten minutes later. so i went back into chat and then was told that the problem was specific to tennis. i wonder if i'm just getting the run around because the person is too lazy to go ask wagering to grade a wager for me.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

No IE access, no Firefox login. Real nice if you want to trade out of a position...

I may file a complaint later with SBR. Once I can log back in.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I can only say that I haven't experienced problems - so doesn't seem to be universal.

It works here in IE/Firefox on my PC, and Firefox/Safari on the Mac.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Thanks for the feedback Santo. I went on another computer, and had no problem. Then I went back to this one, and I get a message that:

Username or password incorrect.
    Please try again.
    That's bs, but at least it's some sort of response. Now it's back to dead again. No log in. No idea what's going on. Only having problems with Matchbook.

raddle_snake
    raddle_snake's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh that's a big problem bro! why you want to talk to their CS? maybe they'll help you a lot!

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

I was doing good all day long with IE and Firefox together.. one for NBA the other one for NCAAF and NLF

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Since there were a NFL and a NCAAF almost the same time at the 2nd half last evening. I have to open two browsers, one for NFL on IE the other one for NCAAF in Firefox. they both worked well for me..