tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Unibet

They decided to void my winning bet Molde-Rosenborg 1 although the entire 90 minutes was played normally.

Molde won 1-0. That was the last time I deposit any money there

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not a great book

They give you a reason??

tommir99

They said I had made the bet on a cup game instead of the yesterday's tippeligaen game. That's BS because I'm quite certain I placed the bet on the yesterday's match, not on the match that will be played in the end of November!

I guess that is one of their ways to make money... they have 2 similar matches open for betting at the same time, and if you win the first game, they will tell you you bet on the other match. You can't see the exact details on their bet receipts. BS. If unibet really needed that 142 euros (that I won) so badly that says something about the company.

jjgold

Its very confusing
    They could be half right

Plus so many teams with same names

I did not realize some matches have two squads also I guess one a lower level league

its bizarre

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow... just be careful next time...

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Why is this happening ? Because Unibet sucks,they don't show you your bet history ,so tommy can't see the event details (date of the event).
    Tell them to prove you that you have bet "the november event" and not "the october event"

pellumb341

I am checking it right now at http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/nor...olde-AuLDtQAU/ and you can obviously see that : 1) Unibet have not opened odds for cup match,so there is no way you bet on this match since there are no odss offered 2) Cup match is played at Rosenborg's ground , League match was played at Molde's ground.

pellumb341

Checked again Unibet's page , they have not opened odds in the cup game yet.Big bullshits by Unibet,write to their regulator.

jjgold

What it a big amount?

tommir99

It was not a big amount, about 58 euros. I won 142 euros (or I was suppose to win). But it's also quite interesting that they decided to refund me the 58 euros that I invested... now why would they do that, if what they say is true, that I bet on the November cup game?? That game hasn't even started yet!

pellumb341, I also took a screenshot of the oddsportal page where it shows the exact time/date and the unibet odds for the tippeligaen game Molde-Rosenborg. It was the same odds, that I got when I made the bet. I'm almost positive now that I made the bet on the tippeligaen game, not any cup game.

It was only 142 euros, but I would never do business with that shady company again.