benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

no changement of color for lines on Pinnacle ???

Hello all. The technical issue of the day on Pinnacle is that there's no changement of color to indicate when lines have just changed (whereas lines always change their color normally). Are you experiencing the same? I think since i've deleted caches & cookies, restarted my computer, tried on a second computer, tried with 3 different browsers (google chrome, mozilla and I.E). I precise that concerns "classic view", not asian view.
    I sent email to Pinnacle to explain the situation but they answered me to send them a screen shot????? How could i send a screenshot showing that the lines don't change color ??? Good joke

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by benji2501 View Post
    Hello all. The technical issue of the day on Pinnacle is that there's no changement of color to indicate when lines have just changed (whereas lines always change their color normally). Are you experiencing the same? I think since i've deleted caches & cookies, restarted my computer, tried on a second computer, tried with 3 different browsers (google chrome, mozilla and I.E). I precise that concerns "classic view", not asian view.
    I sent email to Pinnacle to explain the situation but they answered me to send them a screen shot????? How could i send a screenshot showing that the lines don't change color ??? Good joke
    Screenshot some lines with the time on your computer visible. Wait until a line or two changes and take a screenshot of that with the time on your computer visible. Send them both. Alternatively, capture video that you can send to them. However, from my point of view, they should just take your word for it....especially since you tried on multiple computers and browsers. Maybe you should even try creating a 2nd fake account and see if it happens on that account also. Better yet, find out if other pinnacle users are having the same problem. In that case, it would be hard to believe they have not heard this from other users.

benji2501

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Screenshot some lines with the time on your computer visible. Wait until a line or two changes and take a screenshot of that with the time on your computer visible. Send them both. Alternatively, capture video that you can send to them. However, from my point of view, they should just take your word for it....especially since you tried on multiple computers and browsers. Maybe you should even try creating a 2nd fake account and see if it happens on that account also. Better yet, find out if other pinnacle users are having the same problem. In that case, it would be hard to believe they have not heard this from other users.
    Thank you for your answer RonPaul. Yes ineed take two screen shots would be a possibily but that would be quite annoying since lines change color only a few seconds after lines change (for 1 minute max i think), so that would oblige me to take screen shots every minute to catch "a proof" of the problem...And as you say they should rather take my word for it ! I think the best thing would be if other customers could explain they experience the same indeed.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Yeah, that would be nice if they could show line movement way by using green or red arrow just like Sbobet. And a beep/alert sound also would be nice.

benji2501

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Yeah, that would be nice if they could show line movement way by using green or red arrow just like Sbobet. And a beep/alert sound also would be nice.
    Yeh that would be perfect if they could arrow and sound:-), but up to now there's never been arrow and sound on Pinnacle so that's not a problem. On the contrary, there's always been changement of color to indicate lines have just changed! But that doesn't work today!GGrrr. Anyway every day there's a new technical issue on Pinnacle unfortunately :-(

Smithers
    Smithers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Line changes indicators on the Asian version still work fine.

benji2501

Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    Line changes indicators on the Asian version still work fine.
    yes, on asian version only, coz on classic view/version problem hasn't been fixed yet

benji2501

24 hours later, no improvement, no changement of coulors for lines when using classic view..... Technical dept is working on this issue...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Asian view is always a more efficient way to look at lines

Why anybody else uses the regular set up is puzzling

bazanachi
    bazanachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i have the same problem benji2501, i'm getting crazy !! and a friend of mine the same ! i think most of us facing this situation