dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39765

Can someone answer me these questions on ********?

I have accounts at bookmaker, 5dimes, matchbook, thegreek, betjamaica and bodog. I would like to deposit into 5dimes, bookmaker, matchbook and thegreejk. I cannot do wire b/c i have a BkofAma account. I used to deposit using ** when they had a 2500 dollar limit but now it is much less.

I called them and 5Dimes told me 840 is the max per 7 days. For bookmaker it is 1500 every 7 days and 800 for the greek. I would like to use ** but they require my social security card so i do not want that.

I hear a whole bunch about these ******** cards. I would like someone to answer these few questions for me.

1. How many different of these cards are there? Do they have to be called ******** all access **** gift cards? I heard some are reloadable and some are not so i want to make sure i am buying the right one.

2. Can you just purchase this from the store or do you have to buy it online first and then reload at the store?

3. What are the limits per day, per 7 days, per 30 days?

4. How much are the fees? Is it based on how much you deposit and they always take a percentage of it?

5. Do they just require ID or do they need your S.S card too?

This is what i would like to deposit

$2000 into 5dimes
    $2000 into matchbook
    $1500 into bookmaker
    $1000 into thegreek

Can someone give me a plan how to deposit these amounts using ******** card? I think there is a small limit for one day which would probably take a while for me to deposit these amounts. Can someone who knows alot about these questions help me out? Thank you very much

dynamite140

anyone?

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

let me tell you that you won't be able to make that kind of deposit by using ******** card. you have to deposit cash into ******** card and for me, I used ** or ** to make a deposit. and there is daily limit and monthly limit. It's really complicated with their limits and such..... I frequently used ** and not everytime I try to deposit via **, their system says my card is declined even though my card is active.

dynamite140

can u explain a bit more collegepro?

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Call them 18663877363 ********

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I have accounts at bookmaker, 5dimes, matchbook, thegreek, betjamaica and bodog. I would like to deposit into 5dimes, bookmaker, matchbook and thegreejk. I cannot do wire b/c i have a BkofAma account. I used to deposit using ** when they had a 2500 dollar limit but now it is much less.

I called them and 5Dimes told me 840 is the max per 7 days. For bookmaker it is 1500 every 7 days and 800 for the greek. I would like to use ** but they require my social security card so i do not want that.

I hear a whole bunch about these ******** cards. I would like someone to answer these few questions for me.

1. How many different of these cards are there? Do they have to be called ******** all access **** gift cards? I heard some are reloadable and some are not so i want to make sure i am buying the right one.

2. Can you just purchase this from the store or do you have to buy it online first and then reload at the store?

3. What are the limits per day, per 7 days, per 30 days?

4. How much are the fees? Is it based on how much you deposit and they always take a percentage of it?

5. Do they just require ID or do they need your S.S card too?

This is what i would like to deposit

$2000 into 5dimes
    $2000 into matchbook
    $1500 into bookmaker
    $1000 into thegreek

Can someone give me a plan how to deposit these amounts using ******** card? I think there is a small limit for one day which would probably take a while for me to deposit these amounts. Can someone who knows alot about these questions help me out? Thank you very much
    1-there are two kinds of ******** cards,reloadable cards and gift cards which are not reloadable,once the money on the gift cards are gone,can't use the card anymore.

Either kind must be a ******** All Access card.I would strongly suggest the reloadable for your plans as it would buying loads of gift cards and extra fees to deposit the amount you want to deposit by using gift cards.

2-You can purchase it at the store and load it right away up to 2K if you buy it at a check cashing place and maybe other places too and get a temporary card that you can use right away or you can order one online and wait 7-10 days for it to arrive in the mail.

3-No limits when reloading at check cashing places,can load up to 2K a load/reload for a $2 fee.Just can never have more than 10K on the card at one time.

4-See answer to question 3.

5-No ID required,just have to give them your SSN.

The books you listed all have credit card depositing limits,not sure exactly what they are but maybe they will waive their credit card depositing limits considering that ******** is a prepaid credit card.

dynamite140

Thanks Mike but why do i have to give them my SSN? Do i have to even if i want to buy a ******** card and load just 50 dollars? The reason why i did not want to do ** was b/c they required my social security card.

GamblingMike

Thanks Mike but why do i have to give them my SSN? Do i have to even if i want to buy a ******** card and load just 50 dollars? The reason why i did not want to do ** was b/c they required my social security card.
    It is just the usual standard procedure,when you open a reloadable ******** All Access account,you are opening an account at a financial institution so have to give SSN just like you would if you were opening a bank account.

If you want to load just $50 and not have to give your SSN,you could buy a $50 ******** All Access Gift Card because the don't require giving your SSN.

The ******** All Access Gift Cards come in denominations between $25 and $250.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The ******** card can also be loaded free of charge from your bank account but there is a monthly maintenance fee to use the ******** card and it depends on the fee plan you decide to go with. It's ok overall but nothing special...

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    The ******** card can also be loaded free of charge from your bank account but there is a monthly maintenance fee to use the ******** card and it depends on the fee plan you decide to go with. It's ok overall but nothing special...

Thanks,forgot to mention that and that you can load the ******** All Access reloadable cards from your PayPal account for free if you have at least one checking or savings account registered with PayPal and you can also *************** your paycheck for free on the ******** All Access reloadable cards.

If you *************** your paycheck,******** will upgrade your to their new ******** Premier Card and you will pay a flat $5 monthly fee regardless of how many transactions you make.

dynamite140

I just want to deposit another 3000 dollars. I already deposited 1500 earlier this week using ** for bookmaker. I would like to deposit 2000 into 5dimes and 1000 in the greek. I will not deposit into matchbook because there are a lot of fees even though they pay you out in commission credits.

Also, I dont want to pay any 5 dollar a month fee b/c i dont plan to make anymore deposits until NEXT YEAR. Do you think its just better to buy the card tomorrow and reload 2000 tomorrow and then 1000 the next day? Also, is the only benefit of paypal saving 2 dollars to reload each time? Is there any catch to that?
    Last edited by dynamite140; 11-09-09 at 08:26 PM.

GamblingMike

I just want to deposit another 3000 dollars. I already deposited 1500 earlier this week using ** for bookmaker. I would like to deposit 2000 into 5dimes and 1000 in the greek. I will not deposit into matchbook because there are a lot of fees even though they pay you out in commission credits.

Also, I dont want to pay any 5 dollar a month fee b/c i dont plan to make anymore deposits until NEXT YEAR. Do you think its just better to buy the card tomorrow and reload 2000 tomorrow and then 1000 the next day? Also, is the only benefit of paypal saving 2 dollars to reload each time? Is there any catch to that?
    Either way would be good.

As far as PayPal goes,yeah the only benefit is that you save the $2 reload fee.

No catches with PayPal.

I also forgot to mention there is a one time $9.95 activation fee for the ******** All Access reloadable cards.

dynamite140

Do these reloadable cards expire? Can i just buy the card and not put any money in and just put it in through paypal when i get home? I heard you have to wait for some 2 small deposits before you can do this? I have very little money on paypal at the moment but i have had a verified paypal account already though for 3 years.

Also i am a bit confused about the monthly maintenance fee. Do i have to pay this fee no matter what if i get a reloadable card? Or do i have to pay this fee only if i decide to transfer the money from paypal to my ******** card instead of reloading it at the check cashing place?

I just want to put 3000 into it and put 2000 into 5dimes at once and then reload another 1000 for thegreek. I mean i dont plan to use this card again anymore until next year so i would still need to pay monthly fees? Im not sure if i am confusing anyone with my wording but i think you guys know what im asking? Thanks.
    Last edited by dynamite140; 11-10-09 at 01:34 AM.

GamblingMike

Do these reloadable cards expire? Can i just buy the card and not put any money in and just put it in through paypal when i get home? I heard you have to wait for some 2 small deposits before you can do this? I have very little money on paypal at the moment but i have had a verified paypal account already though for 3 years.

Also i am a bit confused about the monthly maintenance fee. Do i have to pay this fee no matter what if i get a reloadable card? Or do i have to pay this fee only if i decide to transfer the money from paypal to my ******** card instead of reloading it at the check cashing place?

I just want to put 3000 into it and put 2000 into 5dimes at once and then reload another 1000 for thegreek. I mean i dont plan to use this card again anymore until next year so i would still need to pay monthly fees? Im not sure if i am confusing anyone with my wording but i think you guys know what im asking? Thanks.
    They expire around 3 years after sign up.

If you order the reloadable cards online,then you don't have to pay the $9.95 one time activation fee upfront and you can load it via PayPal and they will subtract the $9.95 from the PayPal load but you will have to wait 7-10 days for the card to arrive by mail.

PayPal will send in two deposits and you have to confirm the two deposit amounts,PayPal says it takes 3 to 4 business days for the deposit amounts to appear but I have experienced it only taking 1 business day.

You would have three fee plan choices,no monthly fee but $1 fee per transaction,unlimited transactions for $9.95 monthly,or $5 monthly fee if you *************** your paycheck onto the card.

From your plans,the $1 fee per transaction would be the one for you and that is the default fee plan upon sign up so you won't have to do anything to choose that fee plan option.

All those fee plans are no matter what.

dynamite140

okay i will just get it at the check cashing store since i still have to pay the 9.95 fee.
    Im confused. You say $1 fee per transaction. I know it costs $2 to reload at the checking place and $2 to use it. So if i do it by paypal i am essentially saving 3 dollars correct? $0 to reload but $1 to use it instead of $2?

If i purchase the card tomorrow, how long do u think it will take before i can deposit the money assuming i have the money in paypal already? Its Wednesday tomorrow. Do you think i can get money within 5 days if i have the funds already on paypal?
    Last edited by dynamite140; 11-10-09 at 07:22 PM.

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

******** sucks major balls, i just wanted to deposit 300 bucks and it gay me so much shit