Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Beware of Bovada!

Here's my story, again

Been with this book for almost 10 years now, never had issues with payouts (check or wire) although I have heard the horror stories.

Figured I would take a small chunk out last month and open up another book or two to get some better NHL and NCAAB lines this season, so I requested a payout near the end of September. It's been over a week since their check bounced. when i found out i sent them pictures of the returned check and was told they were going to send me another one once their "payout department" reviewed everything. I've exchanged numerous amounts of emails and phone calls with people from the Philippines since 10/8/13, and of course these people don't know anything. I have even called the number on the check stub that they sent me, left a message with a woman who said they'd return my call, but of course she(they?) never did. Called back today, rang about 7 times and went to automated voicemail, called back, only rang 3 times went to voice mail, left a message...waiting in limbo.

The check is from Canada, so was thinking maybe since last week was their Thanksgiving, maybe their gov't is shut down as well. Also starting to wonder if our govt being shut down has anything to do with this, or maybe the NSA? Maybe I'm just being paranoid or making excuses for this shady ass operation known as bovada(bodog...?), idk you tell me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rctiger

astuteness
    astuteness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

When I was with these books , I had no problems getting paid. I don't like these 2 books for other reasons but getting paid was never an issue my door bell would ring within days and a cheque was delivered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    Here's my story, again

Been with this book for almost 10 years now, never had issues with payouts (check or wire) although I have heard the horror stories.

Figured I would take a small chunk out last month and open up another book or two to get some better NHL and NCAAB lines this season, so I requested a payout near the end of September. It's been over a week since their check bounced. when i found out i sent them pictures of the returned check and was told they were going to send me another one once their "payout department" reviewed everything. I've exchanged numerous amounts of emails and phone calls with people from the Philippines since 10/8/13, and of course these people don't know anything. I have even called the number on the check stub that they sent me, left a message with a woman who said they'd return my call, but of course she(they?) never did. Called back today, rang about 7 times and went to automated voicemail, called back, only rang 3 times went to voice mail, left a message...waiting in limbo.

The check is from Canada, so was thinking maybe since last week was their Thanksgiving, maybe their gov't is shut down as well. Also starting to wonder if our govt being shut down has anything to do with this, or maybe the NSA? Maybe I'm just being paranoid or making excuses for this shady ass operation known as bovada(bodog...?), idk you tell me

smartyjones
    smartyjones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

You'll be fine just problems with payment processors they use. They'll get this straightened out..they are not a shady operation.

rctiger
    rctiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    Here's my story, again

with the exception of the nsa paranoia , bovada can get bent. like I said before legalize gambling across all usa and we see how many players they will have soon, its comming trust me on that.