tomwakefield
    tomwakefield's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interwetten CS Manager contact info?

Hi, does anyone have an email address for the CS manager at Interwetten? I have been trying to get them to change my bank address for nearly two months now (not a change of bank, just an address change, as the branch has moved properties).

28 Sept - First request
    28 Sept - Request for bank statement and
    Afterwards we will immediately change your bank details.
    28 Sept - Bank statement sent
    1 Oct - Email asking when the change will be made

12 Oct - Second request
    13 Oct - Request for bank statement and
    Afterwards we will immediately change your bank details.

13 Oct - Bank statement sent
    3 Nov - Email asking when the change will be made

3 Nov - Informing me that my withdrawal cannot be processed until I send ID (bearing in mind I have sent it once already, and successfully received over £6000 in prior withdrawals)
    3 Nov - Passport sent
    3 Nov - Confirmation that ID has been accepted and I can withdraw. But no change of bank details.
    3 Nov - Third request to change bank details
    4 Nov - Request for bank statement

Getting tired of talking to idiots and would like to talk to someone who might actually do something. Or at least a superior idiot.

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't but if you've not sent the passport and bank statement in the same email I would try one last time and send it to payment@interwetten.com. I've found a few companies are unorganised when it comes to changing details with a different person opening one email contaiing the bank statement the last person asked for and then that's not enough so they ask for more ID and then another person opens it and so on. If it's all in one email it reduces the chance of this happening although there's not really an excuse for such poor service.