hellodestiny
    hellodestiny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    It looks to me that you or one of your jhommies made a deposit and after you lost the bet you called the Credit Card company and ask them not to honor the transaction.

SIA didn't stay for 12 years in the business by phucking someone over $50.

Your prepaid card must come for sure with an online statement, just give Justin your user name and password and let him look at the original piece of information...I'm sure he's not the kind of guy who will steal 0 (zero) dollars from you empty prepaid CC.

justin has been given the credit card number, my statements, and the phone number of the card company and justin said they said they will give him all the info he needs.

im assuming you cant read, or you would of seen all the discrepancies in sia's stories. I feel for you, i hear the older you get, the harder illiteracy gets.

thanks for coming out though.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hellodestiny View Post
    justin has been given the credit card number, my statements, and the phone number of the card company and justin said they said they will give him all the info he needs.

im assuming you cant read, or you would of seen all the discrepancies in sia's stories. I feel for you, i hear the older you get, the harder illiteracy gets.

thanks for coming out though.
    Your statements look suspicious, that's why I said to give the guy direct access to your online statement. I give you all my betpoints if Justin will not find out that you asked your CC to cancel the payment towards SIA.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I spoke with the player's prepaid **** provider.

The player did not attempt a **********, or anything else to interfere with the transaction.

SIA did one withdrawal attempt on the 19th, which failed (I'm guessing due to processor issues). Another attempt was successful on the 26th. The player was charged exactly once, for $50. The prepaid **** statement was confusing though, and it appeared as if he were charged twice.

I'll continue to be in contact with SIA and the players as facts develop. One of the more interesting disputes I've had this year.

hellodestiny

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    Your statements look suspicious, that's why I said to give the guy direct access to your online statement. I give you all my betpoints if Justin will not find out that you asked your CC to cancel the payment towards SIA.

ill take your points now.
    Points Awarded:

Justin7 gave hellodestiny 289 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Justin7

Hellodestiny,

Have some points from me. Get a freeplay, and enjoy! (I hope that's enough for a freeplay somewhere).

There are other parts of your case I'll keep working on, so please keep giving me time.

hellodestiny

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Hellodestiny,

Have some points from me. Get a freeplay, and enjoy! (I hope that's enough for a freeplay somewhere).

There are other parts of your case I'll keep working on, so please keep giving me time.
    thanks justin. my points message was aimed at the poster above me who was calling me a liar, not at you lol

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

ill take your points now.

Transfer done.

Justin7

thanks justin. my points message was aimed at the poster above me who was calling me a liar, not at you lol
    I'm sorry you have been getting "roughed up". With the other transfer, you can get a freeplay at a variety of places.

If you're a smaller player, I'd look closely at BetJamaica, 5Dimes and BetPhoenix.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I spoke with the player's prepaid **** provider.

The player did not attempt a **********, or anything else to interfere with the transaction.

SIA did one withdrawal attempt on the 19th, which failed (I'm guessing due to processor issues). Another attempt was successful on the 26th. The player was charged exactly once, for $50. The prepaid **** statement was confusing though, and it appeared as if he were charged twice.

I'll continue to be in contact with SIA and the players as facts develop. One of the more interesting disputes I've had this year.
    If the players card company have confirmed no charge back then it`s an open and shut case,
    Get the guy his $50 back from SIA,not give him some lousy freeplay and down grade SIA to SCAM BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hellodestiny

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
    If the players card company have confirmed no charge back then it`s an open and shut case,
    Get the guy his $50 back from SIA,not give him some lousy freeplay and down grade SIA to SCAM BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

while i do appreciate justins help for sure, i agree with the above statement regarding downgrading the book to D-.

to me, it wouldnt matter if the book was previously an A+, if a company in any kind of business makes a unauthorized charge on someones credit card, that is illegal. and lying about it 6 different ways and gettin caught in 6 different ways is worse. this is fraud.
    blacklist this book.

it doesnt matter if for every 100 players only 5 or 6 have problems. how many other ppl have they done this to, you have to wonder.
    Last edited by hellodestiny; 11-06-09 at 03:49 PM.

datek23
    datek23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    i have never had a problem with them

sportsinteraction does pay. Good book.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

while i do appreciate justins help for sure, i agree with the above statement regarding downgrading the book to D-.

to me, it wouldnt matter if the book was previously an A+, if a company in any kind of business makes a preauthorized charge on someones credit card, that is illegal. and lying about it 6 different ways and gettin caught in 6 different ways is worse. this is fraud.
    blacklist this book.

it doesnt matter if for every 100 players only 5 or 6 have problems. how many other ppl have they done this to, you have to wonder.

SIA could do the same to hundreds of customers a year and they will just walk away thinking it`s only $20 or $50.But it needs people like yourself to make others aware of what is going on with these books.Hopefully more people will start to come forward and make complaints if they have either been too scared or just couldn`t be bothered in the past.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

to me, it wouldnt matter if the book was previously an A+, if a company in any kind of business makes a preauthorized charge on someones credit card, that is illegal. and lying about it 6 different ways and gettin caught in 6 different ways is worse. this is fraud.
    blacklist this book.

I agree 100%

hellodestiny

Quote Originally Posted by datek23 View Post
    sportsinteraction does pay. Good book.

sportsinteraction is like a ponzi scheme. they steal from me, so they can pay you. yep. good book

BubbleBobble
    BubbleBobble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some people defend SIA because they want to keep them for the square lines they deal...don't fall for it, for the average Joe who bets a NFL game or 2 on the weekend they are pure horseshit

hellodestiny

bumpin this up in case any new bettors are looking for a book and are considering these thieves, it will help them from making a huge mistake.

also, because im still waiting for any new feedback from justin

Jontheman
    Jontheman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4073

Despite what Justin said about player and book working together neither hellodestiny nor padael's complaints seem to be moving forward. SIA starting to look more like a D- or F book than anywhere near the C range

hellodestiny

who changes the rating, and why hasnt this been done yet

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew Justin wouldnt be able to get anything done for the player. Just agreeing with the player is meaningless...Actions speak louder than words. Also, why isnt this book re-rated as a D- if they are stealing from players. Who knows how many players they have stolen from that havent noticed?

melinsurance79
    melinsurance79's Avatar Become A Pro!

SIA is a scam.
    justin will do anything in his power to protect this shithouse.

betpartners
    betpartners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by melinsurance79 View Post
    SIA is a scam.
    justin will do anything in his power to protect this shithouse.
    You seem obsessed

hellodestiny

scam book. steal your money. get caught. blame the processors. at least this is what the email i got from them today said apologizing to me 85 different ways coming just a tiny bit short of actually saying "ok we stole, were sorry".

now , to proceed, justin wants my internet provider phone number, statement etc to investigate my internet usage lol. im done.
    its blatantly obvious i will continue to get the run around over and over, no doubt next needing the name of the rabi who circumsized me and some form of written proof that OJ really is indeed looking for the real killer... its only 50 bucks and i quit. justin, sbr, and whomever has there names on SIA payroll will continue to feed everyone lies as to why they are not a blacklisted F grade book, and continue to tell poor unsuspecting ppl there money is safe.

i remember not so long ago, justin sayin if i provided bank info and they backed my claims then it was "HUGE" and id no noubt get money back and SIA would be screwed....

lol

Justin7

I spent hours proving you were right on the processor issue. SIA then admitted the error was not on your side. I offered to jump through more hoops to prove your side re: the deposit and wager made from your IP address, and now I'm on their payroll?

hellodestiny

its one thing after another. i dont give a shit if i ever get 50 bucks back, ive told u this from the beggining. what i do want is to see there grade downgraded and put on the blacklist. or at least explain to everyone who has brought complaints forward a logical reason as to why you cant downgrade them. this processor excuse is bullshit. you know it. i know it. everyone knows it. they charged my card without asking me , plain and simple. they got caught, and spent hours trying to come up with an excuse.
    first person i talked to there said there records show i never made a bet. second person , when backed into a corner makes bullshit up.

you or someone here at sbr owes us an explanation as to why they are not downgraded.

now theres storiies of threatning peoples families?

you keep the 50 bucks, i dont give a shit i am not providing anymore personal information to some guy on a message board that whipped me a couple hundred bonus points and assumed id go away.
    i will be a thorn in sia's side , and i hope it was worth 50 bucks to them

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing thread.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

its one thing after another. i dont give a shit if i ever get 50 bucks back, ive told u this from the beggining. what i do want is to see there grade downgraded and put on the blacklist. or at least explain to everyone who has brought complaints forward a logical reason as to why you cant downgrade them. this processor excuse is bullshit. you know it. i know it. everyone knows it. they charged my card without asking me , plain and simple. they got caught, and spent hours trying to come up with an excuse.
    first person i talked to there said there records show i never made a bet. second person , when backed into a corner makes bullshit up.

you or someone here at sbr owes us an explanation as to why they are not downgraded.

now theres storiies of threatning peoples families?

you keep the 50 bucks, i dont give a shit i am not providing anymore personal information to some guy on a message board that whipped me a couple hundred bonus points and assumed id go away.
    i will be a thorn in sia's side , and i hope it was worth 50 bucks to them
    you should send justin $2k for his time

hellodestiny

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    you should send justin $2k for his time

meh, im sure sportsinteraction stole 2k from people by noon today. they can pay him.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like to gamble at SIA. I will pay them $50 to have my account re-instated. They are a good book to bet at IMO.

Justin7

How about this: they haven't done anything wrong. The card you submitted failed due to some "15-day pre-authorization".

I think SIA should be a "B" book. If they did something wrong, I need to know. Their CS mishandled your issue, but I don't have any proof that they stole from you.

You claim they took $100 (or at least $50) from your card, and a losing parlay bet appeared in your account. They claim someone from your computer made the deposit and wager. So we have a factual dispute.

With all factual disputes, I try to get to the truth. I have never seen an IP log forged before. If that's what happened here, I want to know. If they are forging these (as your complaint would suggest), this is possibly the biggest story of the year.

As is though, they have pretty good evidence that someone with your account, password, computer and cc info made a $50 deposit, and then made a wager.

hellodestiny

How about this: they haven't done anything wrong. The card you submitted failed due to some "15-day pre-authorization".

I think SIA should be a "B" book. If they did something wrong, I need to know. Their CS mishandled your issue, but I don't have any proof that they stole from you.

You claim they took $100 (or at least $50) from your card, and a losing parlay bet appeared in your account. They claim someone from your computer made the deposit and wager. So we have a factual dispute.

With all factual disputes, I try to get to the truth. I have never seen an IP log forged before. If that's what happened here, I want to know. If they are forging these (as your complaint would suggest), this is possibly the biggest story of the year.

As is though, they have pretty good evidence that someone with your account, password, computer and cc info made a $50 deposit, and then made a wager.

any insight as to why its my card thats screwed with this bogus 15 day pre authorization , when ive used this card with there site dozens of times before and never had this happen

or why they tryed again on 2 different dates, and gave you different dates then what the bank statements said, which you indeed did see and indeed confirmed with my bank

Justin7

any insight as to why its my card thats screwed with this bogus 15 day pre authorization , when ive used this card with there site dozens of times before and never had this happen

or why they tryed again on 2 different dates, and gave you different dates then what the bank statements said, which you indeed did see and indeed confirmed with my bank
    No idea, but I confirmed that one of the deposits, failed, it "looked" like a **********, and you didn't do it.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Justin I appreciate all of the effort you put into getting disputes between books and players resolved.

We have to realize that he can only do so much. At least he is here willing to help. Keep up the good fight.

investor
    Chicks jumpin my whip like a moshpit
    investor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
    Amazing thread.
    i agree.... i just smoked a fat blunt before the games go on and i can't stop laughing at this thread.

Justin - i run a few different sites so i know what your going through. You can't satisfy everyone. I haven't had any problems but from the looks of things it seems like your always here trying to resolve other peoples problems.

keep up the good work.

hellodestiny

i think what people are failing to realize is i dont expect justin to do anything. i dont expect my money back. i realize he can only do so much. all i expect is to make players aware of what a fraud sportsinteraction.com is. they should be downgraded to F

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, I think you should get the "F" Hello.

SIA is fine.

First 1234 Last