liwi
    liwi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

A problem with bet365 - PVC never arrives.

I got my Bet365 account locked for routine verification reasons. Sent my passport in, it was approved. They also want me to complete the address verification (PVC). For this they had sent a letter with a code via post. Now, the problem is after a month the letter hasn't arrived. I asked them to resend it twice and they promised to do so, but the letter just doesn't arrive.

They wouldn't let me verify my address in any other way (e.g. by sending a copy of my utility bill), they demand the PVC and that's it. Could it be that they haven't sent anything and are just pulling my leg?

I got over 10k GBP of winnings on my account. Perhaps they just don't wanna pay me?

I filed a complaint with SBR a week ago, no response.

Anyone got a similar problem?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

never had problem with them when I requested the PVC ... I think I did it 3 times and I always received it ... just an advice for the future: you should first complete all documents, ID, address, ..., verifications even before making your first deposit

liwi

I did the ID verification right after registering, entered my passport details in the form. Thought it was enough...

liwi

Still haven't got the letter from Bet365. SBR admins, could you please review my complaint as soon as possible? [it was filed on 09/24/2013]. Thanks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What Country you from??

liwi

United Kingdom

liwi

I got the letter. Interestingly, it was sent out just a few days ago...

emelbranagan
    emelbranagan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

passport details? If you are UK citizeN you don't have to fill any passport details, ID verification - they know your address if it's a real one, if you wrote down a different address this will cause a problem. But every time received this fcuking lettrer!!! make a complaint here, maybe SBR will give a hand!!!

ghostrider750
    ghostrider750's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

get pvc after 3rd time.this is not god solution for verification