BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Don't play at crap book WagerWeb. If they ever allow you to take your money out (many of us were in jail there after Legends fiasco, and their general rollover rules are crap). Be prepared to wait literally months for a check or pay anywhere from 10-18 percent on your low-limit @@ withdraw. Poor customer service too. Cant understand the CS reps, live chat never works, they cant take a deposit after 8 pm and you have to wait until 10 am eastern to deposit. Plus, lines are up much, much later than any other book I've ever played at and they have crap lines. Other than those things, great book. Some people (shills) may consider this bashing, but just trying to warn anyone of the WagerWeb facts before they consider shipping money to them. I did this once before the football season, and figured as much as they promote it might be a good time to give another reminder of the WW facts. Everything I stated above is an absolute fact. Good luck.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Don't play at crap book WagerWeb. If they ever allow you to take your money out (many of us were in jail there after Legends fiasco, and their general rollover rules are crap). Be prepared to wait literally months for a check or pay anywhere from 10-18 percent on your low-limit @@ withdraw. Poor customer service too. Cant understand the CS reps, live chat never works, they cant take a deposit after 8 pm and you have to wait until 10 am eastern to deposit. Plus, lines are up much, much later than any other book I've ever played at and they have crap lines. Other than those things, great book. Some people (shills) may consider this bashing, but just trying to warn anyone of the WagerWeb facts before they consider shipping money to them. I did this once before the football season, and figured as much as they promote it might be a good time to give another reminder of the WW facts. Everything I stated above is an absolute fact. Good luck.
    I tried them out and got and had a similar experience with cheques. They did make it right though by paying out p2p without additional fees. The problem is you have to wait 60 days before they'll do that for you - which is an eternity during football season. What I don't understand, and I said this to them, is why take on this kind of action if you don't have a withdrawal method that can payout 4 figures at a time? The book isn't terrible except for the cheque withdrawal issue so why not just remove it as an option?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bad book

I would never play there

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i too fell into them last football season when i was blinded by a big freeplay bonus. i had problems of the page loading whenever college games were showing on my screen.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post

It is a simple concept. If you meet a rollover or don't take a bonus you can withdraw at anytime. I don't know why you make it seem like you have to get approval from the Pope to withdraw. The rollover rules have been their rules for years. They aren't unique roll over rules as other books incorporate the same rules. You could withdraw over 4 dimes in a week, but you will pay 10%. Pretty simple. If you want your money out really quick you do this. If you want to wait 2 or 3 months for a max check, pay the lower fee and wait. Possibly you need to clean your ears because their cs is clear and is probably one of the best out there. Instead of trying to do gram crackers, try Western Honey after 8 o clock. In regards to the morning, you could deposit anytime you want but have to wait for the processors to open. What is abnormal about that? Most books have to wait as well. I can't argue about the lines being advantageous to the players. Pretty plain with high juice on props.

What it boils down to if you win, pay the 10% in p2p fees to get the money out or wait the 2-3 months for a check. Does anyone really still question if they pay? C,mon.

Goodluck
    Wish i had some luck
    Goodluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3793

Hmmm, just requested a P2P this morning for $800.
    After completing a $20,000 rollover requirement from a free play win.

I hope there's no problems.....

Good luck to you BigJay, will keep you guys posted.

Goodluck
    Wish i had some luck
    Goodluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3793

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    It is a simple concept. If you meet a rollover or don't take a bonus you can withdraw at anytime. I don't know why you make it seem like you have to get approval from the Pope to withdraw. The rollover rules have been their rules for years. They aren't unique roll over rules as other books incorporate the same rules. You could withdraw over 4 dimes in a week, but you will pay 10%. Pretty simple. If you want your money out really quick you do this. If you want to wait 2 or 3 months for a max check, pay the lower fee and wait. Possibly you need to clean your ears because their cs is clear and is probably one of the best out there. Instead of trying to do gram crackers, try Western Honey after 8 o clock. In regards to the morning, you could deposit anytime you want but have to wait for the processors to open. What is abnormal about that? Most books have to wait as well. I can't argue about the lines being advantageous to the players. Pretty plain with high juice on props.

What it boils down to if you win, pay the 10% in p2p fees to get the money out or wait the 2-3 months for a check. Does anyone really still question if they pay? C,mon.
    I kind of agree with rob. I had a $20,000 rollover from a $1,100 free play win. Guess rules are rules. I'm crossing my fingers on this $800 same day P2P payout though. $80 fee just may be worth it for a same day payout.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

P2p is like clockwork - you have to give them that.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

60 days for check in the mail??? why the fak would anyone belong to this book when there are so many better out there?

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

I waited 90 days still no chk. They replaced it with same day p2ps and covered the fees.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

many players are slaves to them , but their bailout of betislands was better than nothing at all