Hi, everybody

So here is my situation:
About a month ago I registered with bet-at-home.com, I went through their verification process right after I first tried to withdraw some of my money. I sent them my passport photocopies and proof of address and everything went fine, I was able to depost/withdraw without any problems.

I have never claimed any bonuses or participated in any of their offers. I only played their roulette and placed football bets.

Having had a bit of bad luck for a month I haven't been winning anything, so my withdrawals in total were less than deposits.

Until 2 days ago, when I placed 5-6 football bets on Europa league and basically doubled my money from about 250 eur to 500 eur. Being really happy about it I requested a withdrawal and BOOM...next day my account is locked They didn't send me any e-mails or didn't try to contact me in any other way to tell me why that happened.

After I finally managed to talk to them on the phone they sent me an e-mail saying they need to do the verification again and they requested my ID and also asked me where I bought my voucher(I deposited with a voucher that you buy in a store and they give you a code which you then use on the website and I have a receipt of that voucher from the shop).

So I sent them my passport photocopies(I have 2 passports in my country, one for inside my country and one for international - I sent them both) plus I sent them my proof of address. I also sent them a copy of the receipt that I have for my deposit.

Obviously there aren't more documents a person could send, I sent them everything I had including proof of payment.

Today I received a message from them stupidly requesting the same documents again.
I called them and all they can say is they will coordinate this matter with some other team. Basically they can't help me over the phone either.

I am asking you, guys, for advice on what do I do in this case. Has anything similar happened to anybody, will I get my money back or have I just been scammed?

Thank you!