icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

BetOnline has just impressed me, yet again!!

Last year I had a 2k check withdraw with no problems. Which is rare these days with anything that is 4 figures or more. (not that im constantly withdrawing) Played with them on and off, more so at 5Dimes over the past year. Got a $50 fp from them and worked it up to $2,700 over the weekend. Did max ** withdraw of $950 at 10AM today and was approved by 1PM. Always hear bad things about this book, I feel like, and they have been nothing but trouble free for me. Ill keep ya updated, but so far so good yet again! Great CS and a nice easy fun book. Good option for us Americans. They make it easy through and through. The upgrade to A- seems correct if this is going to be the case everytime

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

one of the top books in the industry

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

live chat wait times too long.
    sticky rollover bs.
    no online rolling if-bets.

very solid book otherwise.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    live chat wait times too long.
    I thought they got rid of live chat.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    I thought they got rid of live chat.
    no, but it's not clearly visible like most sites. you have to click on "contact us" then "live chat".

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i like their mobile platform. wish i didnt have to tell them again to put my rollover at zero since i lost my most recent deposit to $0.

redski22
    redski22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by icsky3 View Post
    .... Did max ** withdraw of $950 at 10AM today ...
    what do you mean? you are not allowed to withdraw more than 950$?

i'm in a similar situation, made over 2K$ from the 50$ fp.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Quote Originally Posted by redski22 View Post
    what do you mean? you are not allowed to withdraw more than 950$?

i'm in a similar situation, made over 2K$ from the 50$ fp.
    That's the max for a person2person and the fees are worth it considering I got it off a free play. And their mobile betting is sweet and smooth. Very smooth. Chat is somewhat lacking, but phone and email are superb. Rollovers on the reload are somewhat sticky, but what can ya do.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

mobile betting loads effortlessly and is a great platform, other sites (like 5dimes) should enhance their mobile betting like that.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

50.00 free play pay out .

Last year I had a 2k check withdraw with no problems. Which is rare these days with anything that is 4 figures or more. (not that im constantly withdrawing) Played with them on and off, more so at 5Dimes over the past year. Got a $50 fp from them and worked it up to $2,700 over the weekend. Did max ** withdraw of $950 at 10AM today and was approved by 1PM. Always hear bad things about this book, I feel like, and they have been nothing but trouble free for me. Ill keep ya updated, but so far so good yet again! Great CS and a nice easy fun book. Good option for us Americans. They make it easy through and through. The upgrade to A- seems correct if this is going to be the case everytime
    icsky3 got my free play up to 1700.00 and going to take a big chunk out was approved made my 50.00 deposit today and sent out utility bill and photo id just waitinging now.talked to a person on the phone a little while ago and I ask him Are checks vok and do they take along time to get and he said it could take 30 business days to receive and recommeded that i do a money transfer instead do you know anybody that took the check option and how long and how much was your withdral if you did money transfer thanks poker.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Quote Originally Posted by poker6469 View Post
    icsky3 got my free play up to 1700.00 and going to take a big chunk out was approved made my 50.00 deposit today and sent out utility bill and photo id just waitinging now.talked to a person on the phone a little while ago and I ask him Are checks vok and do they take along time to get and he said it could take 30 business days to receive and recommeded that i do a money transfer instead do you know anybody that took the check option and how long and how much was your withdral if you did money transfer thanks poker.
    Yeah I did a 2k check with them, but that was a little less than a year ago. Once it was approved it took about two weeks to arrive, so yeah it definitely take a little longer. Fees are much lower for that option though, which is probably why they "suggest" p2p payout. More fees for them. Guess its good they have options

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    mobile betting loads effortlessly and is a great platform, other sites (like 5dimes) should enhance their mobile betting like that.
    Couldn't agree more polo! Crazy that everyone else is behind on this. I'm assuming there are a loooot of mobile bettors out there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BetOnline does have best mobile platform in business

Nothing close

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow good review...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's one of most talked about books good and bad

So many one sided opinions

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's one of most talked about books good and bad

So many one sided opinions
    Agree with you there jj. Does have a lot to offer, but it isn't perfect of course ;D

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

How long does their chk and wire payout take now?

poker6469

just requested a small payout of 499.00 money transfer.

got my free play up to 2640.57 took the bengals last night gave up the 7 +100 laid 770 to win 808.50 got nervous at the half and hedged my bet on second half on money -215 and won both bets taking a break till saturday.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

got my free play up to 2640.57 took the bengals last night gave up the 7 +100 laid 770 to win 808.50 got nervous at the half and hedged my bet on second half on money -215 and won both bets taking a break till saturday.
    Very nice! Books got killed this weekend I think. Lots of heavy public favs hit

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
    How long does their chk and wire payout take now?
    My last check with them took about a week to get approved and shipped. Then about two weeks to get here. Small fees, but longer wait time than p2p.

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    no, but it's not clearly visible like most sites. you have to click on "contact us" then "live chat".
    I must be blind, I don't see "live chat" listed when I go to the "contact us" page.

You see a link on this page? http://www.betonline.ag/contact-us

iqbet
    iqbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

I must be blind, I don't see "live chat" listed when I go to the "contact us" page.

You need to be logged in.

John Dough

EDIT: Nevermind, you have to be logged in for it to appear. Sorry.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

That's the max for a person2person and the fees are worth it.
    What are the fees?

poker6469

icsky3 did you ever have 50.00 free plays in the past? tried to withdral today and was declined because ive had two other 50.00 free plays in the past that were lost and was told i had to deposit another 100.00 more and roll that one time and aftger that i can withdral got my 50.00 free play up to 2632.57 total and you said you had no problems . thanks poker

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

icsky3 did you ever have 50.00 free plays in the past? tried to withdral today and was declined because ive had two other 50.00 free plays in the past that were lost and was told i had to deposit another 100.00 more and roll that one time and aftger that i can withdral got my 50.00 free play up to 2632.57 total and you said you had no problems . thanks poker
    Yeah I've definitely had some pop up in the past, but I've easily made $500+ in deposits over the last few months. Don't know if that changes anything, but obviously it did in our two cases. And bookie fees are hovering 10% which I feel like is standard for p2p withdraws.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

well, good to know that this bookie is doing good for the player...

poker6469

well hit my phillies game mlb done with rollover.

hit on my 1st baseball game and bet another 100.00 on dodgers game just to be safe about the rollover will request again in the morning.does anyone know how many money transfers you can request in one day and in a week also thanks.now this time im really taken a break till saturday lol just when i thought i was out they pull me back in!!!!!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Don't know about these guys. They gave me a $50 Freeplay last month and I didn't even bother using it. They added another FP today to give me a total of $100. Will give it a stab on some Football and WNBA parlays on Thursday.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

So I assume this is a pretty safe and pretty good book? Thinking of joining via p2p. What are some good promos that are worth gettiing prior makng the first deposit? and or in general?

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

They sent me 100,00 free how does that work for me to cash out???

poker6469

Quote Originally Posted by hallandale View Post
    they sent me 100,00 free how does that work for me to cash out???
    on there site they have link on the terms for free plays good luck:d

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Okay quick update. Did end up getting my first $950 very smoothly. Only took 2 days to get info once it went through. Made another request last week for $400 and was told I needed to make $100 deposit for the two $50 fps before I could withdraw. Weird cause I got the first withdraw without making a deposit, but no big deal. Make the deposit, roll it over once, and make the $400 withdraw request again today. This has already been processed and cleared from my account. Just waiting on the info. So yeah, the fps were legit and an awesome touch by BetOnline. You do have to match them with a deposit and hit all the rollover requirements but for a small time degen like myself it's been awesome to grab $1350 off them in the last two weeks. Bol out there boys.

poker6469

Okay quick update. Did end up getting my first $950 very smoothly. Only took 2 days to get info once it went through. Made another request last week for $400 and was told I needed to make $100 deposit for the two $50 fps before I could withdraw. Weird cause I got the first withdraw without making a deposit, but no big deal. Make the deposit, roll it over once, and make the $400 withdraw request again today. This has already been processed and cleared from my account. Just waiting on the info. So yeah, the fps were legit and an awesome touch by BetOnline. You do have to match them with a deposit and hit all the rollover requirements but for a small time degen like myself it's been awesome to grab $1350 off them in the last two weeks. Bol out there boys.
    concrats icsky3 I cleaned my account out and withdrew all my money ,if they stay like this I think they are a real good book .

12 Last