cisneros
    cisneros's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Withdrawing from bet365

hi i'm just getting started on the whole bet thing, i currently have an account on Bet365 but i have been doing a little research and i decided to move to pinnacle because i seem to find the lesser complains about them ,best odds, withdrawing speed, and all that stuff, so my question is this

My account on bet365 is on Mexican Pesos (MXN) since i'm from mexico, i deposit via "Todito Cash" which is a prepaid card here on mexico, but you can't withdraw with it, so can i withdraw my money to a Skrill USD account then deposit those dollars on pinnacle?

basically SKRILL taking pesos from bet365 convert them to USD and then make a deposit on pinnacle

i know that if it's possible it will be a conversion fee just wanted to know what my USD will look like considering i currently have 500 mexican pesos on bet365.

thxs in advance guys, excuse my english, it's not my mother language

lakersno1
    lakersno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

i deposit via "Todito Cash" which is a prepaid card here on mexico, but you can't withdraw with it, so can i withdraw my money to a Skrill USD account then deposit those dollars on pinnacle?

you can withdraw only with the method you used to fund the account. Thats is, you are screwed unfortunately...

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by lakersno1 View Post
    i deposit via "Todito Cash" which is a prepaid card here on mexico, but you can't withdraw with it, so can i withdraw my money to a Skrill USD account then deposit those dollars on pinnacle?

you can withdraw only with the method you used to fund the account. Thats is, you are screwed unfortunately...
    I think he should ask Bet365 what payout method to use in his case ...

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

try neteller and its good and fast

cisneros
    cisneros's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

thxs guys i'll see what i can do