robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

betdsi /bookmaker gripe

The customer service at this place has really gotten worse. I bet on a 1st qtr and the game is now in the third and still hasn't been graded. I was advised it would be another 30 mins. The hold time when calling is extremely excessive, they are understaffed ! I'm thinking 5dimes.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

well, maybe 5dimes is good...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

with today's technology bets should be graded almost immediately

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Yeah heritage is pretty much instantly

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

when i've had game parts at 5 dimes that have taken awhile to grade, i get on live chat, give them the bet id number or whatever it's called, and they grade it. that's pretty bad if anyone is telling you you need to wait another half hour.

tabletka
    tabletka's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes is a good Choice

robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

its funny I started another thread about an issue I had with Betdsi and they totally erased my post. SBR I was voicing a complaint so why erase it?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Most posts here get deleted due to mentioning withdrawal/deposit methods.

And quarter bets sometimes don't get graded until later, halves and full games graded basically instantly. No need to nitpick here, just stop going all in on 1st quarter plays
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave tto827 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Most posts here get deleted due to mentioning withdrawal/deposit methods.

And quarter bets sometimes don't get graded until later, halves and full games graded basically instantly. No need to nitpick here, just stop going all in on 1st quarter plays
    they should not deleted otherwise there's a rules...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

I never have to wait for bets to be graded more than a few minutes.

It's usually a little longer tho when its a quarter/prop type bet/team total... stuff like that

don't know why... but they are fine with everything else

Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

DSI is unquestionably the absolute customer service in the industry. If you go on chat, they will have you sit there for 15 minutes, never return and then never send you an email following up on your question. If you subsequently send them an email on the issue, they send you to chat. If you want a quick trip to the looney bin, keep dealing with these guys. I suggest you go to Heritage, where they are a lot more professional.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Betdsi is trash I deposited $300 cad and they wouldn't give me the bonus cuz it equals to 297 or some shit made me deposit another 100. pinnacle is the best hands down tied with 365 for me

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

reloaded at DSI for football season and I am very happy with them so far. Top notch live betting options, the customer service is definitely slow but I am willing to put up with it as I will only be playing their till the end of the season.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Majman View Post
    DSI is unquestionably the absolute customer service in the industry. If you go on chat, they will have you sit there for 15 minutes, never return and then never send you an email following up on your question. If you subsequently send them an email on the issue, they send you to chat. If you want a quick trip to the looney bin, keep dealing with these guys. I suggest you go to Heritage, where they are a lot more professional.
    Strange. DSI customer service is usually regarded as being above average. Heritage on the other hand wouldn't give me an answer to a simple question I asked them.