acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    we don't live in a world where the customer is always right anymore.. that shit works in fast food.. but not in the real world.. I refuse to bend over backwards for a client that doesn't care or is disrespectful

I disagree with economic situation I think you will want all the costumers you can get, so I will have my employees bending for them and if they do not do it, then I just fire them. You can not get too picky if you do you will end with zero customer.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BigWoolyMammoth View Post
    kicked out of where?
    I am up on wagerweb and left when they lied.
    where do you get such stories? pathetic? you are off the charts pathetic.
    I am flattered by this hard on you have for me.
    if you ever care to pm me back and possibly get together to work this out, I would be up for it. until then. I guess you will remain an online piece of trash trying to stick up for a book that you work for.
    Every book is lying. They are out to get you. So are the feds. Maybe your wife, the guy who works in the gym, the mailman. Nothing is ever your fault. You never made any chargebacks, but if you did they were for good reason, but you didn't. Well maybe you did but you really didn't. Once you did but that didn't count. This is basically how you come across.

I don't have a hard on for you rather just pointing out how pathetic you are. Why would I pm you to work something out? Work what out? What do we have to work out? Carry on with what you do as it has no bearing on me.

BigWoolyMammoth
    BigWoolyMammoth's Avatar Become A Pro!

well you like to run your fat mouth about things you NO not to be true. you make some shit up why? to try and make you look like valuable poster in here? your a god damn idiot. I charged back SIA 5 years ago for good reasons. YOU said i charged back to wagerweb, yet I was playing with them up until I stopped sending them money 2 weeks ago. you make up shit like some online predator.
    when I said we could work it out, i meant that if you ever had the balls to run your mouth outside of the computer world and wanted to meet up to handle it, I would be glad too. thats what i meant you jackass. i have nothing to work out with you verbally, you mean nothing to the gambling world, you posts are meaningless and you are a god damn liar. I blame people too much you say? I sat here and praised SBG and Looselines family, didnt see ya comment on that you loser. I have been gambling offshore for 13 years and i reported 3 books screwing people. how many have you? youwager screwed me, SIA ****ED me and wagerweb just told a white lie. 13 years jackoff, 3 complaints. 2 are small.
    keep on running your mouth. maybe 1 day you can have the decency to at least tell the people in here you made up lies about me charging back to wagerweb, getting booted out, losing money to them in the long run, etc..... but I bet you want. your a god damn joke.

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Every book is lying. They are out to get you. So are the feds. Maybe your wife, the guy who works in the gym, the mailman. Nothing is ever your fault. You never made any chargebacks, but if you did they were for good reason, but you didn't. Well maybe you did but you really didn't. Once you did but that didn't count. This is basically how you come across.

I don't have a hard on for you rather just pointing out how pathetic you are. Why would I pm you to work something out? Work what out? What do we have to work out? Carry on with what you do as it has no bearing on me.

BigWoolyMammoth

ya see robpink you are as insignifacant as notre dame.
    i met a guy like you once that lies to make himself look better, just never seen it on a computer before.
    you are an online predator. you need help.

quote=robmpink;2477978]Every book is lying. They are out to get you. So are the feds. Maybe your wife, the guy who works in the gym, the mailman. Nothing is ever your fault. You never made any chargebacks, but if you did they were for good reason, but you didn't. Well maybe you did but you really didn't. Once you did but that didn't count. This is basically how you come across.

I don't have a hard on for you rather just pointing out how pathetic you are. Why would I pm you to work something out? Work what out? What do we have to work out? Carry on with what you do as it has no bearing on me.[/quote]
    Points Awarded:

robmpink gave BigWoolyMammoth 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

robmpink
    Update your status

What lies am I making up? You said WW f'd you because they didn't grade the Giants game. Do you care to elaborate the details? How come they didn't grade it? How long after the game was over did they grade it? Did you use real money to bet the giants game?

Since the Giants game was over after all of the late games started how did Wagerweb screw you?

I'm not trying to be cool here or make a name. I'd like to say everyone could go f themselves but there are a few cool people here.

Lets make things simple here. Since I'm full of lies answer the question about the Giants game and how they didn't grade it on time.

See, you will come up with some crazy story that doesn't make any sense. All of your posts don't make sense. Whats funny is you think you have some sort of advantage with dealing with books. You think they will cave into your demands if you threaten negative forum posts. The funny thing is how elementry you are but you think you are sharp. Not sharp as in picking games. Sharp as in you think you are in control.

I don't want to continue with the dialogue with you because it seems like I am arguing with a retard.

Thanks for the online predator comment. It made me laugh. Let me give you a point for that chuckle!

BigWoolyMammoth

you ARE an online predator- you make up stories of chargebacks and bullshit.
    the giants game was upgraded 3 hours later- WHO TOLD different jackass?
    i never tried to be in control of any book so thats just you being defense and dumb as most of your posts are. I told you that you are insignifacant and you are realizing that now so you are reaching real deep in your bag of bullshit.
    why and how can you be in control of a book that lies? the owner said it himself that he didnt care about sbr, so why would it matter if i told on him?
    your an idiot and I am done with you. you are the only fool that keeps running his mouth
    you know you are wrong, you know I owned you, so go back to your craigslist predator role, your work is done here.
    lets here another story!! please!!
    YOU SAID I CHARGED BACK TO WAGERWEB? WHERE IS THIS MYSTERIOUS **********? answer this shit. Dd the owner tell you this stuff? where do you get this info?? at least I tell the truth on here. I told you I charged back SIA. I am not afraid to tell folks that. It was 5 years ago and they deserved it. you go around making up lies about people cause thats the spare time you have.
    get a life. go get some pussy, you are a very angry loser.

Waiting4Godot
    Likes squirrels, giant lady squirrels
    Waiting4Godot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow... special Olympics in full display in this thread.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Godot View Post
    Exactly, just like the 100m dash..... even if you win, you are still a retard.

BigWoolyMammoth

ya see folks Robpink just likes to start shit he cant finish.
    ya make stuff up and then say your done with the thread. chargebacks my ass.
    your a god damn joke. people will remember this the next time you jump down the gambler's throat. wise up fuc ko

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    What lies am I making up? You said WW f'd you because they didn't grade the Giants game. Do you care to elaborate the details? How come they didn't grade it? How long after the game was over did they grade it? Did you use real money to bet the giants game?

Since the Giants game was over after all of the late games started how did Wagerweb screw you?

I'm not trying to be cool here or make a name. I'd like to say everyone could go f themselves but there are a few cool people here.

Lets make things simple here. Since I'm full of lies answer the question about the Giants game and how they didn't grade it on time.

See, you will come up with some crazy story that doesn't make any sense. All of your posts don't make sense. Whats funny is you think you have some sort of advantage with dealing with books. You think they will cave into your demands if you threaten negative forum posts. The funny thing is how elementry you are but you think you are sharp. Not sharp as in picking games. Sharp as in you think you are in control.

I don't want to continue with the dialogue with you because it seems like I am arguing with a retard.

Thanks for the online predator comment. It made me laugh. Let me give you a point for that chuckle!

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Godot View Post
    Welcome to the games!

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigWoolyMammoth View Post
    ya see folks Robpink just likes to start shit he cant finish.
    ya make stuff up and then say your done with the thread. chargebacks my ass.
    your a god damn joke. people will remember this the next time you jump down the gambler's throat. wise up fuc ko
    Hahah, the joke is on me. Fool me. Hahahaha.

First 12