pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Heritage Sports does it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right Halloween will be fun this year here is their most recent FREE contest for member only:

Heritage Sports is hosting our own Halloween Party! You complete the trick and we’ll supply the treat. We’ve selected 13 college games with wacky point spreads for the 31st. Pick all 13 winners and we’ll credit you with $13,000 CASH. If no “ghostly goblins” steal the prize with a perfect record, there will be $1313 for the contestant that scores the best record.

Don’t leave our “Heritage Haunted House” because you think your record wasn't good enough. A Boooooby Prize of $666 awaits the contestant with the worst record.

Entry is FREE… participation is mandatory!
    Conditions:
    Pick all 13 games against our wacky point spread (1/2 the best of it on each side) and win $13,000 cash.
    In the event of a tie(s), we will go to the tie breaker. If there is still a tie, all contestants with perfect records will receive equal prize shares up to the maximum $13,000 prize.
    If a perfect record is NOT achieved, the best record wins $1313 and the worst record will receive $666. Again we use a tie breaker. If there is still a tie, the best and worst record will receive equal prize shares to a maximum payout of $10,000.

All prizes are awarded as CASH and require a "lucky 7" time rollover prior to withdrawal.
    Lines for the contest are modified fixed lines established Wednesday Oct. 28th and will not change for contest purposes.
    Entries may be submitted from Wednesday night until 9 am Pacific Standard Time on Saturday October 31st.

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

7 time roll over?????????? so if u win the 13k u have to bet 91k?? lol....thats insane....i know its a free contest and free money...but come on

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is nice and all...but PLEASE, do not post shit from heritage and make other ppl like myself jealous...lol... no freaking way to open an account with them.. and when someone creates a thread about heritage, you can tell same people response back(only those who have heritage account and does not want to share information or refer ppl to join them)....

please do not take this negatively...I am just jealous at those who do have accounts @ heritage

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Its a great deal, most books have a 10 time roll over. I will roll that over in 1 week.

5,000 a game two three games a day, u kidding me.

Thanks heritage awsome.

So I give u 13 gs free u don't want it

ipickwinners

why is it hard to get an account here?

and i didnt say i would not tak 13g's....where did i say that? all im saying is that thats a lot to roll over.....u lose two of those 5k bets and ur down to chump change and dont see any of that money more than likely

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Not really that hard at all. If you have been bettin for many years then u would have been invited at some point. They want to keep the processing down so all their clients can get payouts right away. The more customers with payouts the harder it can be done in a timely matter

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

This is posted on their site:

Heritage Sports believes our first loyalty is to our current customers. Of course we would like to have as many customers as possible – what sports book wouldn’t? However – since processing has become an issue to the industry as a whole, we have had to weigh the benefits of signing up a lot of new clients versus servicing our existing clients with timely payouts and the VIP treatment we have become famous for.

Heritage Sports has been in business for a long time without ever slow paying a single client regardless of the amount they have won. Our mission statement is not only to provide First Class Wagering Entertainment but to treat every client we have like a VIP and have their money ready for them whenever and however they want it.

We achieve this goal by being invitation only.

Thank You

Your friends at Heritage Sports

CollegePro

really, rollover requirement is not a problem.... I would love to get an opportunity to get free 13k..... been gambling through offshore for past 6 years or so...and I think I got invited once and I thought it was some crook book back in the days... I was thinking how the hell do they have my information to send me this when I don't have account with them

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Heritage Sports believes our first loyalty is to our current customers. Of course we would like to have as many customers as possible – what sports book wouldn’t? However – since processing has become an issue to the industry as a whole, we have had to weigh the benefits of signing up a lot of new clients versus servicing our existing clients with timely payouts and the VIP treatment we have become famous for.

Heritage Sports has been in business for a long time without ever slow paying a single client regardless of the amount they have won. Our mission statement is not only to provide First Class Wagering Entertainment but to treat every client we have like a VIP and have their money ready for them whenever and however they want it.

Thank You

just saw that on their site. Prop for them for their service on their current customers....

ipickwinners

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Thank You

how do i get an invite? i lose 50k a year and have a payout once a month lol

CollegePro

I asked them once before about how they choose who to invite.... and obviously, they won't tell me

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4730

I really need to redeposit here someday. I was invited and I believe I am up with them overall quite a bit from a few years ago.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

In my case I had an account, but they won't reactivate it because they class it as non-rec.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

heritage grading down!!!as there are more free hunters like you!!!

BigWoolyMammoth
    BigWoolyMammoth's Avatar Become A Pro!

this book is just gross.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have been the biggest supporter of Heritage for the last 8 years! They are hands down the best book in the industry.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

posting this just hurts you chances.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    posting this just hurts you chances.

Explain

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    really, rollover requirement is not a problem.... I would love to get an opportunity to get free 13k..... been gambling through offshore for past 6 years or so...
    A $4 13 team parlay pays 13K.

This is a nice offer by Heritage, but it's worth 4 bucks. May as well arb a little more and put it on a 13-teamer.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Slightly more because they're giving you a free 1/2 on each side, but agree it's stopping to pick up change.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Slightly more because they're giving you a free 1/2 on each side, but agree it's stopping to pick up change.

I always stop to pick up change

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Class actHeritage is

billsfan12
    billsfan12's Avatar Become A Pro!

$4.....lol.

The Bishop
    The Bishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan12 View Post
    $4.....lol.
    Your boyfriend would dive into a dumpster if he saw a single Susan B. Anthony in the bottom, let alone 4.....lol.

Last edited by The Bishop; 10-27-09 at 10:27 PM.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop View Post
    Your boyfriend would dive into a dumpster if he saw a single Susan B. Anthony in the bottom, let alone 4.....lol.

I would do the same for a Jefferson nickel(not a penny though).