johncrud
    Suck, Fuc, Lick Combination
    johncrud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Withdrawing money every single week..

Does it have any adverse effect to your account if you withdrawing winnings every single week, such as kicking you off their book or limiting your wager? Maybe better to hold the winnings until you get a big chunk before withdraw?

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

depends on your bookies policy.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Nope
    really, i would have thought alot of withdrawals would lead to problems at certain places, thanks for the info

johncrud
    Suck, Fuc, Lick Combination
    johncrud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Books don't lose money until the money is being withdrawn.. otherwise it is only figures on the screen. books want you to keep playing and eventually you lose your winnings and possibly more.

personally i feel unsafe by keeping alot of money in my account.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

bookies sponsored here allow such method for every week withdrawal but with withdrawal limits!

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Good thread John.....I've been limited/booted by a number of books over the last decade, and I can say that in the majority of these cases, the delays-limits, etc. were enforced only after I had made a withdrawal, or series of withdrawals.

Not in every case mind you, but I'd say a good 80%. For example, at one point a few years back I had a balance of $40,000 in BetCris for a significant period of time, perhaps months. It was only after I started funnelling that money out to Neteller that my limits were slashed, I was banned from the Loyalty Program, etc.

Of course, there are some books that will start with the penalties even if you have not even thought of withdrawing. WillHill comes to mind, as they pulled the blankets over their heads and limited me almost immediately after a semi-decent run. But in my experience it is the withdrawals that usually sends the books panicking.