PurpleDog
    PurpleDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Sports Interaction no longer can accept deposits from US

I have been with Sports Interaction for over 7 years. I used a DC for many years to deposit, and than used a wire service after the DC method was banned. As of last week they now have no available deposit methods for US players. None, nada, zilch.

Who would you folks recommend I move to ? I have a DC and the wire service account. I was all set deposit with 5Dimes but they will not reimburse the wire service deposit fees, which run upwards of $70 to deposit $800.

Any suggestions or thoughts ? Thanks in advance ....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Use your DC to deposit with 5Dimes, there's no fee for this.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Their deposits options for US players as been down for much longer than a week...

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

5D reimburses fees with no rollover. Just request it

PurpleDog

Thanks everyone. I was told today by 5D that they will not accept the ** DC; just the V brand, which I don't have.

They also will only reimburse wire fees (that are apparently less than $10) IF you go to a wire location with cash. I always use the online method of wire transfer which allows me to use my DC. That online fee - for same day transfer - is around $80.

Or maybe I just need to speak to another customer service person ?

Does 5D have any first time sign up bonuses ?
    Last edited by PurpleDog; 08-27-13 at 09:38 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Bad idea doing wire online anyway: Besides the high fee, it will eventually get you banned from using wire company altogether. Online is scrutinized more than in person. Just go to the wire location with cash, or apply for a V-DC. 5D has sign up bonus, but then you won't be eligible for reduced juice.

PurpleDog

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Their deposits options for US players as been down for much longer than a week...
    If Sports Interaction has been down for "much longer than a week" I guess than its safe to asume they will not have US deposit options restored soon.

Every time I call them, they tell me they are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue and expect it will be fixed in 24-48 hours.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

im looking for a good card to use for deposits not having much luck. my ne t spnd isn't working anymore. bought a gift card and its not working.
    Points Awarded:

Smoke gave ronzer 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

they closed me out like a month ago saying they had no options for me. that was my first site ever used.

Pradanjosh
    Pradanjosh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get a Reloadable card that has a account number n routing number linked

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by Pradanjosh View Post
    Get a Reloadable card that has a account number n routing number linked
    Do these cards specify these actions are obtainable,when purchased? In the past I used a card to load an account,but this function is no longer viable,with such card.

PurpleDog

I was told Friday that they have no deposit options at all for US players. I asked if I could mail them a certified bank check and they said no. Each time I call, they continue to say that they are working hard to find some options for us US betters and that is should be "any day now."

Having said all that, I would think that if they were going to be able to find a solution, they would have. College football has started and the NFL is days away.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDog View Post
    I was told Friday that they have no deposit options at all for US players. I asked if I could mail them a certified bank check and they said no. Each time I call, they continue to say that they are working hard to find some options for us US betters and that is should be "any day now."

Having said all that, I would think that if they were going to be able to find a solution, they would have. College football has started and the NFL is days away.
    Yea it doesn't make much sense since all the other US facing books at the moment don't seem to be having problems getting around the restrictions to get accounts funded and this is the time of year most books are looking to make their money... Just speculation but with them already having cut new signups from the US I wonder if they aren't really that interested in continuing to service US players and this is way to gradually ween them out without having to deal with a mass exodus all at once...

scoob40
    scoob40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1429

Closing up

Looks like USA players are done there. When u log in all u can do is cash out on a final settlement of your account.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I would kill to get SIA back in my repertoire. Got banned from them years ago.....