MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Wager on Credit

Hello dose anyone know how to get an account on Wageroncredit.com? Also are there any other sites that do credit wagering maybe will a lower roll over I only put bets in so often and would hate to never get paid. Thank you in advance for all the great information I know I will get from you guys.

TexasT
    TexasT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wageroncredit.com will NOT pay you when you win.

Quote Originally Posted by MathewXB View Post
    Hello dose anyone know how to get an account on Wageroncredit.com? Also are there any other sites that do credit wagering maybe will a lower roll over I only put bets in so often and would hate to never get paid. Thank you in advance for all the great information I know I will get from you guys.
    Do NOT use wageroncredit.com They will NOT pay you when you win. They are 100% scammers.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Shit book.

They have no customers. Don’t waist your time. You win you need to roll over 3x before they pay out IF you get lucky to get a pay out. Also if you don’t request money on a specific day and time you have to wait till next week and try to ask for payout on that required day and time window.

Can’t believe site is still open.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

scammers

stay away

TexasT
    TexasT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wager On Credit Is TOTAL SCAM!!!!

They have owed me for over 6 months and IF I ever get a response it is some lame excuse. Do NOT use them unless you only want to pay when you lose and NEVER collect when you win.