easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

5dimes customer service is top notch

at one point their customer service was average at best, however recently they have improved a ton and everytime I get on chat with them they are very courteous and always make sure my problem is solved. As long as you avoid Tony on chat you shouldn't have any issues. The main knock on 5dimes was how bad their customer service was and I used to hear people playing at heritage/dsi simply due to better customer service. Well it looks like this is no longer a knock on 5dimes and without a doubt their hands down the best book open to US customers. great lines, decent limits, timely payouts, and good customers service, they have it all.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

I agree. Bruce is by far the best if you get him.

Tony gets a bad rap because he's cocky (almost every single successful person in the world is) but he runs a tight ship.

5dimes far ahead of everyone.

Stryfe
    Stryfe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

>> Could you please reply here and LMK what you think is the best & only withdraw method to use from 5dime & how long it takes?
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 08-27-13 at 04:54 PM. Reason: spell error

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi Stryfe,

These questions can be answered for you via 5Dimes Live Help.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Quote Originally Posted by beringey View Post
    Just a stupid question of an European who doesn't know a shit... why are so many American using 5dimes? I never saw a more ugly and non-userfriendly betting page before in my life. 5dimes doesn't even use https... are there even live bets? At least I couldn't find them within the first 30 seconds checking out the site. Are the lines really that much better compared to others? After reading so many recommendations I was kinda shocked tbh. :P
    odds are good, you get paid and Americans do not have much choice