mwbrewers
    mwbrewers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Anyone tried to change their address before on 5Dimes? Sketchiest process ever.

I'm wondering if anyone has gone through the same thing. They need all your information including the password to the account. I feel pretty uncomfortable giving those types of things away to a random number or online chat person. Unfortunately I do not live at the same location and have a bunch of winnings to withdrawal.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Doesn't seem sketchy to me at all. How else would you like them to verify it's truly you?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

They ask for the password on the account for all questions. Ive emailed a confirmation \# for a deposit and they wouldnt acknowledge it until I emailed my password back. Go figure that one out. I agree that is isnt the most secure method but unfortunately it is the way they do business.

mwbrewers
    mwbrewers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

It all seemed very unprofessional and awkward. When I called it was a person that just answered hello and asked for all my info, then when I "secure chatted" online, the person took minutes to respond between each question. It just seemed off to me that's why I thought I'd see if others had the same type of experience.

I love the site so I was hoping its just me

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Unfortunately that is how it is at 5Dimes. I will let you in on this little gem. The nicer you are to the reps , the nicer they will be to you and the more they will go out of their way to help you. And if you ever end up chatting with Tony, which will probably happen, he can pull up those chat logs line by line. I had a conversation with him and I told him the rep said "xyz" he pulled up the chat log and said sure enough they did say "xyz" but they were wrong, "reps that cant get rewards program correct end up working at the hot dog stand across the street."