TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Betonline - SCAM ALERT

These guys sent me (via email) a huge and flashy picture of an available bonus if I made a deposit....

I made the deposit

Guess what, no bonus. I was told I needed to read the fine print. My fault for not doing so

This message is to all that consider Betonline... be very careful and read the fine print, they are not what they say they are...scammers at best

And Lester... same message as my email.. Go penetrate yourself
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nursenasty

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

One of the shittiest books out there. Never EVER get suckered into signing up for shit books for simply a fukkin bonus.

TC Woods

Agree with all you said...

Altho I wasn't "signing up", I made that mistake last year. This was a promo for current members.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11280

BetOnLine is a joke. It was the first book I used, and everything about it was poor. Payouts took forever. Do not use this book.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Legit books don't need to dangle bonus offers in your face. Shit books do because it brings in their only source of income to speed up the 3 week payouts so people aren't "alarmed".

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Legit books don't need to dangle bonus offers in your face. Shit books do because it brings in their only source of income to speed up the 3 week payouts so people aren't "alarmed".
    Can you name 1 book for American players that doesn't offer bonuses?

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    These guys sent me (via email) a huge and flashy picture of an available bonus if I made a deposit....

I made the deposit

Guess what, no bonus. I was told I needed to read the fine print. My fault for not doing so

This message is to all that consider Betonline... be very careful and read the fine print, they are not what they say they are...scammers at best

What was in the fine print?

Hoser
    Hoser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I made the deposit

Can't you file a complaint with SBR? I think BO is a sponsor here so they may have some clout.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

ALWAYS read the fine print and re-confirm with customer service before depositing. heritage did the exact same thing to me last year, luckily i had already confirmed with customer service multiple times that i was indeed eligible for the bonus. it was a pain in the ass getting them to pay up, but at least they finally coughed up the bonus money in the end.

this is not an issue with betonline, this is an issue with every offshore out there is. remember, you are always dealing with scum, and plan accordingly.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Betonline is a shit book IMO, I experience plenty of problems with them. They cancelled one of my ML live bet in baseball citing line error, but they waited until the game was over to graded it. I also had a lot of troubles using my CC. Customer service kept saying the card was decline, but my bank said the transaction was charged to my card. My BOL account was credited a few days later.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

"Scam alert" because you didn't bother reading the small print is a bit harsh, don't you think?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Slow pay book full of excuses play elsewhere ( héritage youwager 5dimes Bookmaker)

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Seems like every other day theres a new thread bashing betonline.

TC Woods

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    "Scam alert" because you didn't bother reading the small print is a bit harsh, don't you think?
    No I don't.... had a similar offer last year which I took them up on, feel like I got sucked in.

I did mention, it's my own fault, just warning others.

You on the staff of BetonLine?

nursenasty
    nursenasty's Avatar Become A Pro!

they got me too! see my thread from yesterday! I posted online chat also!!! ive had same problem with my CC also. took 3 weeks to dispute with my bank!!

I made the deposit

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

No I don't.... had a similar offer last year which I took them up on, feel like I got sucked in.

I did mention, it's my own fault, just warning others.

You on the staff of BetonLine?
    What's the answer to my question?

TC Woods

I take it all back...

I was called today and they made it all good