solepride
    solepride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Phoenix questions

Hi all, I found this site and glad I did as it is very imformative with others sharing their experiences. I too was a user of Bookmaker and will no longer be a client and fully withdrew everything last week. However, I need another book to complement my Greek account. The Greek is very good to me with service and realiablity and looking for another. I see that many have good things to say of Bet Phoenix and I like how Richard is proactive on the forums which shows me a good quality of the site in general.

For those that have an account with BP, I hope you don't mind me asking if these betting options are availabe:

NFL/NCAAF:

1st half Team totals
    2nd half Team totals
    Game team totals

NHL:

3 way lines
    Game Team totals

NBA/NCAAB:

Team totals
    2nd half llines

Tennis: (this is for my younger brother who is very involved in tennis, but not a biggie as I don't play tennis)

Set betting
    Handicap games
    Over/under games

Thanks ahead of time for those that take time to answer, I will see you guys around.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13646

Believe these are accurate responses:

Quote Originally Posted by solepride View Post
    NFL/NCAAF:

1st half Team totals YES
    2nd half Team totals YES
    Game team totals YES

NHL:

3 way lines YES
    Game Team totals NO

NBA/NCAAB:

Team totals Unknown
    2nd half llines Unknown

Tennis: (this is for my younger brother who is very involved in tennis, but not a biggie as I don't play tennis)

Set betting Later Rounds of Major Tournaments
    Handicap games Same as above
    Over/under games Same as above

Thanks ahead of time for those that take time to answer, I will see you guys around.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go with betphoenix their service is excellant and also they give 100 percent match bonuses on all deposits they are tip notch

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17665

they only offer money lines on tennis and I personally have $100 limit on each game

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

BP matches all reloads?

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Go with betphoenix their service is excellant and also they give 100 percent match bonuses on all deposits they are tip notch
    Yea, I use them occasionally. They are a pretty solid book IMO. Payouts are fast. But i never knew about the 100 percent match reload bonus?! can someone confirm this??? i think its a promotion they have occasionally perhaps? thanks