lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

4 books to hit and 3 books to miss this fall

football season coming up and i'm looking at which books i'll be playing at this fall. here's my list:

4 books to hit:

betonline - been in business for years lots of betting options great software great 50% freeplay bonus right now

betusa - one of the biggest players in the offshore industry. great software good customer service

5dimes - can't be beat in terms of betting options. dependable out. watch out for tony and you'll be okay

topbet - underrated book most people don't know about. they don't take big bets but for a rec player they offer a 50% cash bonus, one free payout per month. they paid me several times throughout the past year.

3 books to miss:

heritage sports - customer service has really slipped at this book and it seems like everyday they take something away from the player. dealing dual lines, no free payouts, they took away my cashback

betphoenix - low limits poor options terrible customer service slow and expensive payouts

bookmaker/betdsi - ridiculous payout fees, 20c mlb lines, this book is past its prime
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

the books should be reversed, you have no clue, idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: looneytunes, and jimbo747

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

5ds and heritage meets all my needs.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

DSI has 10c baseball lines Dunno why you and everyone else thinks different.

Anyone who gambles a decent amount ($50-$100 per game) can use bet points to get free cashouts quite frequently.

It's not 5dimes, but the contests and good CS still make it a solid out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Carib- solid old school pioneer book, pays great good lines, great rep, solid customer service, like the software

Bookmaker- same but higher limits, software ok but gets clunky

5 Dimes..tons of betting options, always had great rep, software ok, customer service ok

betonline is ok but slow pays are a deterrent
    heritage ok but cannot handle big customer base
    betphoenix..who knows ..C book IMO

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage has 1 free payout per 30 days

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Anyone who gambles a decent amount ($50-$100 per game) can use bet points to get free cashouts quite frequently.

In addition to DSI dime lines, if you use their free payout method it only costs $11 to withdraw $2,400. Which is obviously quite reasonable, OP is clueless.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Post something that makes sense!!

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

What about betonline payout fees? Pretty sure they are just as bad as dsi if not worse.

bobbywaves

Not to mention betonline has well documented slow pays.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

Bovada pays fast

vegasinfom
    vegasinfom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Should add on .... YOUWAGER

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Betpop,Alliance,Carib are 3 good ones to have

Bandito97
    Bandito97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3646

BetUSA is a garbage book that is part of the Jazette family of garbage books.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

except that betdsi took away my 10c baseball lines when they found out i'm not a degenerate loser. oh and they took away my betpoints too.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    Heritage has 1 free payout per 30 days
    oh except that heritage took away my free payouts when they found out i'm not a degenerate loser

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

In addition to DSI dime lines, if you use their free payout method it only costs $11 to withdraw $2,400. Which is obviously quite reasonable, OP is clueless.
    i'd like to hear more about this? how do i request this free payout?

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    What about betonline payout fees? Pretty sure they are just as bad as dsi if not worse.
    betonline offers a $50 payout discount once a month on friday mornings. so i haven't paid for any of the payouts i've received from them. i think they'll send $2,500 to your house in a week's time and that will be free.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Not to mention betonline has well documented slow pays.
    is there a non-euro book that doesn't slowpay? oh right betislands used to not slowpay for a while i guess

Quote Originally Posted by vegasinfom View Post
    Should add on .... YOUWAGER
    youwager is a good book it could have made the list except i think their marketing tactics are too aggressive

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

NO way Heritage should be on any negative list..class operation, so good they don't even risk taking on new clients

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Didn't betusa rip a player off big time who hit a progressive let it ride jackpot? This was like 6 years ago.

bobbywaves

[QUOTE=lecubs28;19336818]i'd like to hear more about this? how do i request this free payout?[QUOTE]

Ummmm.....You contact DSI & request it.

bobbywaves

Reward Levels:

There are three tier levels within the BetPoints™ Rewards Program, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. You will receive distinctive benefits and privileges with each tier.

Gold Reward Level

From 0 to 29,999 BetPoints™: Everyone qualifies for Gold status upon signing up.
    Benefits You Will Earn:

For every re-load of $300 or more receive:

• 10% free play deposit bonus* (3 time rollover required, max bonus awarded $500)
    • All depositing fees reimbursed
    • 1 FREE DC payout per month (30 day period) (must be $300 or more)

Platinum Reward Level

From 30,000 to 299,999 BetPoints™: After earning 30,000 BetPoints™ in a 12 month period, your account will be moved to the Platinum level of the rewards program.
    Benefits You Will Earn:

• 10% free play deposit bonus*(3 time rollover required, max bonus awarded $750)

Plus, Platinum Members also get:

• 1 FREE Debit payout per month (30 day period) (must be $300 or more).
    • And your BetPoints™ earn you 10% more than Gold Level

Diamond Reward Level

From 300,000 and up: After earning 300,000 BetPoints™ in a 12 month period, your account will be moved to the Diamond level of the rewards program.
    Benefits You Will Earn:

• 15% free play deposit bonus*(5 time rollover required, max bonus awarded $3000)

Plus, Diamond Members also get:

• Access to 24/7 dedicated VIP customer service representatives with special toll free number.
    • 2 FREE Debit payout per month (30 day period) (must be $300 or more)
    • And your BetPoints™ earn you 10% more than Platinum Level.

*Basic free play rules apply.

bobbywaves

My DSI balance is getting up there as well, may withdraw soon. But if I withdraw now, I won't be eligible for the 100% football promo they have every year. You have to wait 30 days after a withdraw, to be eligible for any bonus.

Name:  DSI Balance.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  7.1 KB

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

thanks for that bobbywaves. my earlier post got deleted i guess for providing too much detail. but betdsi took away my betpoints and won't offer me free payouts because i won too much money from them (about 15k) so i am stuck paying $60 for every $2500. those are pretty high fees to me. i guess you could just be a losing gambler and get free payouts but that will probably cost more in the long run

bobbywaves

The betpoints have nothing to do with getting the dc, DSI can't deny you this. Worst case scenario is you pay DSI $20 for the $2,500 withdrawal, if they had taken away your free payout(s). Including the dc fees I mentioned in deleted post, withdrawal will cost you $31 total. Still a 50% savings.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

OP got $10 freeplays at betonline, topbet, and betusa for this post.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Yeah cause those sure aren't close to the top books. Lol

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

for variety 5 dimes has to be there. youwager is there for me. marketing is agressive but as long as you keep a little money in there they don't seem to chase you down.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    OP got $10 freeplays at betonline, topbet, and betusa for this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Yeah cause those sure aren't close to the top books. Lol
    combined 25k posts and 500 betpoints

keep up the good work team brokedikk fukk! please, tell us where we should be playing so we can be degenerate losers like you

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    NO way Heritage should be on any negative list..class operation, so good they don't even risk taking on new clients
    What he said.

later

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

like i care about how many betpoints i have

ur clueless

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

as a small gambler i do like youwager's loyalty points and their calendar promos. they are giving $75 calendar promo on september 8th with the option to spin the wheel. i think sept 1st is a $25 calendar promo too.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    What he said.

later
    do you know what dual lines are?

smartyjones
    smartyjones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

heritage is a worthless out to a serious bettor, but bkmaker/DSI you are wrong buddy.

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by smartyjones View Post
    heritage is a worthless out to a serious bettor, but bkmaker/DSI you are wrong buddy.
    But wagerweb is something you would consider? you cant be serious
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by smartyjones View Post
    I'm a serious bettor & Heritage isn't worthless, sometimes they will have the best line of all my 5 outs. I concur BM & DSI are solid outs, as they are in my arsenal.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

okay i am revising my list

bookmaker/betdsi is off the block. i wouldn't recommend them as a top book, and i'd say go with bookmaker over betdsi, but these guys are reliable and you know they're not going to fold.

replace them with wagerweb. would not want money tied up with these dickheads

william.penfield
    william.penfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    football season coming up and i'm looking at which books i'll be playing at this fall. here's my list:

4 books to hit:

betonline - been in business for years lots of betting options great software great 50% freeplay bonus right now

betusa - one of the biggest players in the offshore industry. great software good customer service

5dimes - can't be beat in terms of betting options. dependable out. watch out for tony and you'll be okay

topbet - underrated book most people don't know about. they don't take big bets but for a rec player they offer a 50% cash bonus, one free payout per month. they paid me several times throughout the past year.

3 books to miss:

heritage sports - customer service has really slipped at this book and it seems like everyday they take something away from the player. dealing dual lines, no free payouts, they took away my cashback

betphoenix - low limits poor options terrible customer service slow and expensive payouts

bookmaker/betdsi - ridiculous payout fees, 20c mlb lines, this book is past its prime

Heritage customer service has been great with me. I was unaware of the free deposit rule they have (forgot how many are free but that's besides the point). Once I realized it, I emailed them asking if they would recoup my fees and they did without any questions asked. I have been with them for nearly a year and have zero complaints. Great book.

12 Last