pwm
    pwm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Canbet... Very slow to pay, quick to limit

Well, got an email from Canbet a few weeks ago. They are up & running again.

100% reload up to A$450. Dropped it into the account, lost it & the bonus in two bets.

Got a another one a few weeks later. Same deal. This time, I get some luck & turn A$450 (with the bonus) into $1k+.

Very, very, very slow to pay. Had to keep harassing them.

Anyway, finally got it.

Got another 100% reload. Deposited A$450. However, problem is that they now won't let me bet any large sum. Bet $75 & I couldn't bet anymore for the next 24 hours. Asked for bets to be cancelled & my deposit returned. This was on the 26th of July... Still technical issues apparently. 11 days for a withdrawal. Embarassing.

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are they also asking you to send a picture of yourself holding the ID next to your face?

pwm
    pwm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

No, no issue with ID.

Amazing how QUICKLY they attention things once you post on a public forum... Within 15 minutes they processed they withdrawal...

And yes, they are a joke book.

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yes they're slow payers, yes their AH odds aren't as good as they used to be and yes they'll probably go up one day. Took me a month to get £3000 or so from them, but they did pay at least, in 3 separate chunks 10-12 days after a bit of prompting. If you want your cash straightaway, give up sports betting and chuck it in a savings account, excuses, delays and requests for ID are all part of the game, but hey, after Bet365 they probably give the easiest 100% cash bonuses around. And a Canbet tip, get your ID sorted before you deposit... Their search shows up on a credit check too, so if that worried you look elsewhere.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

They usually did pay fast years ago.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

what did you bet on before being limited?