viperxxl
    what is this?
    viperxxl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have been limited on bet365

What a surprise that I've taken this morning, like any other day would make a bet when I jumped the message that the stakes were higher than the maximum allowed, I have looked in other games both live as normal and the most I let bet was about 6 €.
    In the 10 years I've been at Bet365, I've had good and bad spells but I would say that ultimately had little lost with what I've never had trouble making bets 3 digits in the last 2 or 3 months I have had a good streak with which I could make several withdrawals without entering almost money. My way of betting is completely normal almost exclusively betting tennis betting only match winner and winner ever set.
    It so happens that last night before bed had made a withdrawal of 4 digits, I have sent an email and their response has been:

After reviewing your account, we regret to inform you that while our services will remain available, certain restrictions apply to your account on the bets you make from this point.
    We assure you that this decision was taken after thorough consideration.
    Best Regards

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its sad to get limited after 10 years, on the other hand, 10 years is a very long time for bet3.65.
    A friend of mine (completly regular player, no arbitrage player etc) with usual stakes between 50-100 Euro got limited after a few months there while arbitrage players often be limited after only 1-2 bets

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

how much do you have to suck at sports betting to play at bet365 for 10 years without being limited?
    Points Awarded:

pwm gave lecubs28 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EasternPromises

IGORIO
    IGORIO's Avatar Become A Pro!

at lecubs HILARIOUS, and absolutely true,
    they limited my acct after 3 months, but i cranked em for nr 70k,
    im a sharp...
    so maybe this/last week the limiter's are back

viperxxl
    what is this?
    viperxxl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

after withdrawal the money I had in the account I have been limited to 0.00 € on all bets ... Omg pppffff

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Ummmm.....$0.00 is not limited, it's cut off. Play at a good book now.