daveh771
    daveh771's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canbet

Hi,

I opened a canbet account placing a £150 winning bet receiving £465 returns as well as the £150 bonus. Giving me £615 balance. I've subsequently bet the full £615 on a draw in the 3rd ashes test giving me returns of £1722

I noted before placing my bets the following terms for the bonus.

1. After the bonus is credited and before withdrawal the qualifying deposit and bonus amounts must be turned over (bet through) a further three times in full (x3), and the events have been settled. "

So by my reckoning I needed to make a total of £900 (3x£300 deposit plus bonus) of bets before withdrawal. I have made £615, so I have £285 more to bet before I withdraw?

I've since read about people running into trouble with them regards the bonus, although these thread were a couple of years back. People stating that they couldn't withdraw as it was impossible to roll the bonus over without wagering their entire balance as the bonus is the last part of the balance. I'm worried about this and don't want to roll over the remaining £285 until i'm sure. I've emailed them and I am waiting a response, but thought i'd ask on here in the meantime as this is concerning. Does anyone have any recent dealings with their bonus? thanks in advance

pwm
    pwm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

You should be able to turn the money over. They do limit pretty quickly. I think if you are able to turn the bonus and cash out, they figure you are a sharp.