tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Cris live MLB nonsense

Under their live betting market...

MLB - IN-PROG INNINGS - Oct 19 WINNER IN OVERTIME,REGARDLESS OF EXCEPTION:EXTRA INNING GAME POSTPONED OR SUSPENDED WITH TIE SCORE BY BETTING RULES, IS MANAGEMENTS DISCRETION.

Management's discretion?!?!? Are you ****ing kidding me? Make a rule, or borrow Pinny's that the game must go 8.5/9 and be completed for any live wager to have action. Or, for playoff MLB, since no games are actually called early, have the bets graded on completion, even if completion is on another day. "Management's discretion" is an utter crock of freeroll bullshit.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

That really is comical!!!!

Make a bet with someone and agree they can decide the winner.

The person that wrote that is a plain stupid

tomcowley

They did at least change it to same rules as totals.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I can't even parse the original rules... it would seem to say the market exists without (regardless of) that exception?

tomcowley

Yeah, they shouldn't get people who failed ESL to write rules. There was a blank space before the EXCEPTION, so some word was just left out. "Overtime" doesn't exist in baseball.. and if they meant that extra innings were supposed to count, well, duh, I've never seen a baseball bet offered, ever, that's settled "in regulation time only" like you see in soccer and sometimes hockey.

tomcowley

They changed it again.

IN-PROGRESS: SAME RULES AS FOR TOTALS EXCEPTION:EXTRA INNING GAME POSTPONED OR SUSPENDED WITH TIE SCORE BY BETTING RULES, IS MANAGEMENTS DISCRETION

Management's discretion is back. Can somebody at SBR call a doctor in costa rica to go remove their linesman's head from his ass? Unbelievable.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Don't question the authority of management. They are important and gifted, the chosen, well above you or I.