harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Im pretty sure they are faster now I got my payout in a week mid 4fig too.
    Same here

Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    i will be taking advantage of this tomorrow. already deposited for the 50% at sportsbetting.ag, but i haven't used the code at betonline yet. 50% free play up to 2500, show me the money!
    Did you deposit?
    Is the FP automatically added like it is with their normal 25% bonus or do you have to ask for it? Thanks

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

i contacted live chat first and they said i was eligible, then i deposited and it looks like it was added automatically because it showed up instantly

Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Thx a lot for your reply. Seems like a good idea, IŽll try that too!

zekluna
    zekluna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

why waste your time. you know they will do everything they can to not pay you your winnings? I literally get emails from them days after speaking to CS that contradict what the CS rep tells me. the frustration alone isn't worth the money i won.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by zekluna View Post
    why waste your time. you know they will do everything they can to not pay you your winnings? I literally get emails from them days after speaking to CS that contradict what the CS rep tells me. the frustration alone isn't worth the money i won.
    Welcome to the forum zekluna!!!!

zekluna
    zekluna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Update on payout. So I finally received my payout this past Friday. Now mind you, this is for money that I bet and won on the opening weekend of the NFL. So it has taken this long to receive my winnings. Needless to say it was incredibly frustrating experience with request for information/re-requests for information after confirming receipt of the first request...etc. And then the incredibly long delay between "your request was processed" to when you receive the money. at least i got paid, but it should not be this difficult. will no longer use them.

First 12