tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Rubet

Hi there,

Has anyone made a successful withdrawal from rubet.com ?

I made a withdrawal request (a little over 700 e) about a week ago. Still not paid. First they wanted a copy of my passport, then another photo of my passport in hand, and now they wanted me to make another deposit using sms service which didn't work because my service provider does not allow me to use that service.

I asked if they could simply just call me, since they want to verify my phone number, but the answer was no

I wonder if they'll ever pay and if they're trying to make me give up with their ridiculous security tactics .. this is the first sports book that required a photo of my passport in hand and the sms service. They never emailed me about any required documents but instead I had to ask them about the status of the withdrawal via their live chat.

What's going on??

adri
    adri's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes man, they pay. just find another operator that can send sms (change your number on rubet account) to them and they will pay you! I had same problem there, but resolved it.

tommir99

Ok, thanks. I just changed the phone number on rubet account, used another phone, and sent the sms message. Let's see what happens..

tommir99

It's been 12 days now, still not paid. For some reason the 'passport in hand' photo disappeared somehow every time I've sent it (3 times)...

tommir99

Got paid!

Not sure if I'd recommend though since they use US dollars and their deposit + withdrawal fees (including neteller fees) were altogether over 50 euros. Had to use english-russian dictionary when communicating with them in live chat. When they reject any document you send them they won't mention it, but you have to contact them in order to find out what's wrong.

rubet slayer
    rubet slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

hello,
    really there is no one, besides tommir99, who has problems with the withdrawal of money from them? my payment amount is three times larger. i made a withdrawal request much earlier, verification procedure i ended july 20, and since then i am waiting. first was supposed to be a 'some working days', week ago 'withdrawal request can be processed at any time' and still nothing. for me it is a very difficult time, i can not eat, i can not sleep, i live on the edge, i do not know how much longer can stand it.
    goodbye.

tommir99

Rubet slayer, have you contacted them via their live chat?

If they need some additional documents you're not gonna hear it from them... they never send any emails. Did they ask you to send a photo of you holding your passport? I had to send that before I got paid. A copy of passport wasn't enough.

rubet slayer

hi, thanks for your reply
    of course i contacted the live chat and financial service. i sent the required documents, also foto id card near face and the deposit via sms, after i received confirmation of completing the procedure of verification. currently the fourth week i'm waiting for money. it seems that the amount of withdrawals caused a pain in them. i hope that despite the difficulties forgeting what should be.

rubet slayer

operation `withdrawal of money from rubet` successfully completed.

tommir99

I have had a 1000 euro withdrawal pending for over a month already.

tommir99

Got paid.

tommir99

A little update about rubet:

Unfortunately I still have over 2700 euros left in my rubet account because I initially signed up for their 100% sign up bonus and kept winning there. I decided to withdraw a little bit at a time so that I would get paid faster but I guess it doesn't make any difference. Wait is going to be long anyway.

Now 1500 euro withdrawal has been "processing in security" (their words) for over 6 weeks and last time I chatted with them, they told me it can take an indefinite period of time before the money is paid. Does it really mean it could take for years in the worst case scenario? Is that even legal?

Rubet has paid the previous withdrawals after lots of nagging and a long waiting time but if you need the rubet money for something urgent, like rent etc. then stay away from this company. It's not worth it. Now they don't even reply to my messages anymore.

Is there anything SBR could do about this?

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know they slow pay,and yet you continue betting there.Its your own mistake.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by dance1959 View Post
    You know they slow pay,and yet you continue betting there.Its your own mistake.
    Right. But now I'm just trying to get the money out.. not really betting there anymore.

tommir99

Is there anyone else on this forum who has money in rubet and is trying to withdraw it?

I've been on their live chat for half an hour now and nobody is answering any messages. I made a withdrawal request 2 months ago. How can it possibly take this long to process a withdrawal request when the ID etc has been checked several months ago and everything should be in order.

tommir99

Got paid!! A doubt never entered my mind

I still have 1200 e in my account and withdrew it today. I'll be back here in a couple of months to let everyone know when I get paid next time.

tommir99

Paid! Last withdrawal took 41 days.

Please disregard all the previous negative comments I made about Rubet. They are a slow-paying company but reliable.