maistor00
    maistor00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

10Bet Funds deducted

About a week ago I opened an account in 10bet via the following affiliate link :
    http://content.10bet.com/welcome-bonus/de-exclusive/index.html?r=BID_22909
    I made a deposit of EUR 100 which I lost and after that my account was credited a EUR 100 Bonus,
    According to their terms and conditions the rollover requirement is EUR 1500 but the maximum amount that counts for the rollover is EUR 50. That means at least 32 bets of EUR 50.
    Last Thursday I was ready with the rollover requirement and ordered a withdrawal.
    Additional to the required 32 bets of 50 eur for the rollover requirement I had placed another more than 10 or 12 bets on events that didn't count to the rollover.
    A couple of hours after that I was asked to provide documents, which I made immediately. Two hours later I received an e-mail by them, confirming that the documents have been received, checked and the withdrawal will be processed as soon as it's possible.
    Three days later i received the following e-mail :
    This is to inform you that our Accounts department carefully checked your account and detected that your account is related with other 10bet users. This is against the rules of the website and your withdrawal was cancelled and your bonus balance of 353.68 EUR was deducted from your account.
    Sound very familiar, doesn't it?

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

10bet is not the best book for bonus whoring
    But maybe thats the only reason someone want to meet them because for betting purposes they are completly useless.
    Good luck!

maistor00
    maistor00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Well if I knew that I'd never open an account there. And more than 80% of the winning were from events not eligible for the rollover and their "bonus", which just a trap of this crap bookmaker as you said.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

STAY AWAY of their bonuses!

fliepony
    fliepony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

same thing happened to me . deposit 400 with bonus 50% . made bonus roll over .bets were checked accepted then i had to provide docs , accepted then they payed me out minus 965 euros of bonus .made complain TO 10bet .there story was made 'same bets on same events 'story closed bye bye bonus of 965 euro'S. made complainT on SBR 04/10/13 no news nada bye-bye bonus

ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

only good bonus they offer is combocadabra. Make a 4-folds lottery kind of bet and if you lose by one, your stake would be returned. Works like a system/round robin (i guess) bet like that without giving any extra money for it. Can get value on asian handicaps at football (soccer) because they change the odds with every bet, working as an exchange in that manner. Bonus are just for conning people but.

daringly
    daringly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4671

If you aren't bonus whoring, file a complaint and you will get paid. If you have other accounts here (or are letting someone use your account and they have played there), don't expect to get paid.

Muxaxu85
    Muxaxu85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and how many time to wait for an answer?I have already sent a complain and still waiting for an answer...

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

DON'T mess with their bonus...

lozio10
    lozio10's Avatar Become A Pro!

same thing happened to me, how do I make a complain? sorry but have just registered.