suman
    suman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

betdsi help me

Okay this is the situation I am in. I am going to try and withdraw my funds from betdsi. I deposited via CC unfortunately my CC was stolen from me the other week, now I cant do that CC verification papers. Am I screwed and cant get my money.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

I think as long as you get a replacement card with the same bank and cc company you will be ok. Just explain your situation and see what they say. Im sure this situation has happened before in the offshore world.

Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nah, you're not screwed, as long as your bank can issue you a letter stating you replaced your card because it was stolen it should be enough for them, thatīs actually the only way to go with them.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

That's why it's imperative to send CC verification papers & apply for DC asap, upon first deposit. By procrastinating you open yourself to these kinds of problems: lost & stolen cards. Lesson learned for future reference.... With that said, you should be able to get your funds following other posters advice. DSI is a solid & fair book, good luck.