LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Are there any books that will let you sell a point like Pinnacle did?

I couldn't think of any examples that did except for Matchbook letting you bet old numbers (which really isn't the same)...

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes LV

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

5Dimes gives you a bunch of choices and different lines. You usually lose value by selling points though.

burnedhands
    burnedhands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishTim View Post
    5Dimes gives you a bunch of choices and different lines. You usually lose value by selling points though.
    yes, 5dimes has many options thats one of the reasons im with them..and betphoenix also!
    Last edited by Willie Bee; 10-18-09 at 05:31 AM. Reason: remove broken links

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 dimes paid me out in less then 5 days AT LONGEST. betphoenix is ok in payouts, but their website kind of sucks.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Thanks alot... I wasn't aware of 5dimes offering this as I haven't really used them much in the past... recently I've been using betphoenix some and they do seem to have alot of alternate line offerings on some games although I agree that the layout of their site could use alot of improvement... I've twice accidentally made the wrong type of bet there because of the weak layout of their options and (as both times my mistake ended up being on the eventual wrong outcome) I learned the hard way you have to really watch and verify what you betting there...

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bet365 do, not sure if they are available to Americans, but i think they do this. Pinnacle are great in that respect though, sometimes in Baseball, i would buy a run.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

5Dimes has a lot more buy/sell options than they used to. Too bad Tony's a thug LOL.