Boylen
    Boylen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Time for oddsmaker.com to be an F!

I believe that Oddsmaker.com should be downgraded to an F. There customer service is a joke and their withdrawal options and processing times are ridiculous.

I recently requested a withdrawal on October 5th via wire and still have not received my money. This was not winnings from promotional money or anything like that. I actually made deposits via C/C and won.

They have seven withdrawal options available on their withdrawal page. However, only two of these options are functional, wire and priority check. The other 5 options are all "Temporarily unavailable" or "Are being upgraded." They have been this way for some time.

I attempted to call them previously about 2 weeks ago and waited on the phone for 45 minutes on two separate occasions and was never connected to a representative. Their Live Chat feature was also down at the same time.

Recently, I contacted customer service via their Live Chat Option and spoke to someone. When I inquired about my withdrawal, they were very rude and unprofessional. They told me that I should have read the withdrawal guidelines first. And then in the end they hung up on my while I was still talking.

Oddsmaker.com is quick to take your money, but when it comes to payouts, they apparently don't think they have to pay you. They are a joke!

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

I have had similar problems with Oddsmaker. I would advise that you no longer make any deposits. Keep up with the phone calls and emails until you get your money. Once you do, never do business with them again. Oddsmaker sucks.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I would head over to EOG and start a thread over there and bump it every hour until The SHRINK(forum owner) answers your payout problem. The SHRINK promotes this SHIT book.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

I agree, go to the Shrink!