Racing Form
    Racing Form's Avatar Become A Pro!

Petition to Bookmaker

So, no exchanges available these days. Bookmaker takes over Ehorsex, changes it to Betmaker, and then closes it up. There was word that Bookmaker might consider some kind of exchange for its players, but haven't seen anything about it. Anyone want to sign on to this thread (or start an "official" thread) asking Bookmaker to undo what it did, and get an exchange back up?

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bring back Betmaker !!!

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Why would Bookmaker give its captive players a chance to bet at less than -110?

Racing Form
    Racing Form's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Why would Bookmaker give its captive players a chance to bet at less than -110?
    Good point, maybe that was their master plan why they brought ehorsex/betmaker into their fold. But anyway, thought whoever was interested could say they were interested here, maybe if enough do have interest they (or some other shop else) can work something out.

offshore tyrant
    Update your status
    offshore tyrant's Avatar Become A Pro!

We need an exchange and any serious player should demand one. I will not pour 10K into a sports book but would put a significant amount into an exchange even if fees were more than betmaker's were. Betmaker's fees weren't that bad at all. Problem with betmaker is hardly anyone knew about them and lots of uneducated and stupid bettors on these forums took jabs at them. Well i am hear to say they were real and i made good money with them and I want an exchange more than anything this football season and beyond. We want to bet multiple games through live betting and we as the consumer want better numbers than the standard sports book offers. The future is here and the technology is here to have multiple exchanges available for the US bettor. Let's get a move on offshore people and get an exchange going for the masses ! There is money to be made on both ends.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Would love to see an exchange emerge like Betmaker for US players, get it done.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Yse please, an exchange for non Euros/Asians/Aussies/etc/ would be useful.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

I pulled out all funds from offshore. just not worth the risk/reward. if there was an exchange for US players run by either 5dimes or bookmaker I would get back in immediately.