Honjey
    Honjey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsinteraction? Yes/no?

Hi guys, I know this may be a tedius and repeated post...but I was wondering that were your thoughts and verdict about SportsInteraction. After doing some research, it has pretty bad ratings for my likings...BUT....i have been using them for over a year and have no problems with them. I can deposit easily, have no problems with my bets, and I have no problems withdrawing funds. Many people had given them bad ratings because they didnt payout due to registeration document problems...but I have fully registered and been active for quite some time now.

What I really wanted to ask was...

What is this "20k" limit before they show you the door?

If I have been withdrawing my money with no problems for a year, will I receive problems as my winnings go up? This year I was only withdrawing a couple hundred...approximately $500 biweekly...which isnt much. However, I recently started betting more...and winning more...I was more concerned with...what would happen if I win approximately $1000 on a couple games of football over the weekend...and try to withdraw approximately $1600. Would there be a problem....due to the amount???

Pretty much...all in all...if i haven't experienced any problems with SportsInteraction...should i be worried that they still have received pretty poor ratings. Ultimately...will they treat me different as i win/withdraw more???

Thanks in advance!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

They will kick you out closer to 10k in winnings, but they will pay.

Honjey
    Honjey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    They will kick you out closer to 10k in winnings, but they will pay.
    So......if all im concerned about is my money...i should have no problems with sports interaction?

Also...hypothetically speaking....if my total winnings up to date have been....lets say $9500...and i try to withdraw another $1000...it would put me over the "10k limit"....so they will kick me out....but after they pay correct???

Thanks!