eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Bonuses & Reduced Juice

It seems to me most problems with the books are where players partake of reduced juice or are getting a bonus. It's rare to see players have problems when they are paying full juice with no bonus. Of course the exception being Pinnacle or Bookmaker, Greek. But these are books that generally offer 10% free plays.
    Of the complaints I have seen of cut limits, holds, rollovers etc. Almost all were players that took big bonuses

pacattack81
    pacattack81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    It seems to me most problems with the books are where players partake of reduced juice or are getting a bonus. It's rare to see players have problems when they are paying full juice with no bonus. Of course the exception being Pinnacle or Bookmaker, Greek. But these are books that generally offer 10% free plays.
    Of the complaints I have seen of cut limits, holds, rollovers etc. Almost all were players that took big bonuses
    this is certainly a good observation...bonuses are ridiculous...who's good enough to actually complete a 8X rollover on their deposit anyway...if you're that good you don't need the bonus...reduced juice is nice because their in no strings attached at Betonline(A- Rating)...the lines are always 5 points better then whats listed...payouts are as good as the A+ books so you may want to give them a shot

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

...reduced juice is nice because their in no strings attached at Betonline(A- Rating)...the lines are always 5 points better then whats listed...
    Huh? I play there daily and I never get lines "5 points better than listed". I get the line that is listed. Am I missing something here?

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I have had success at Bookmaker when avoiding any bonuses and therefore any silly rollover clauses. also, one I mentioned in another thread is lay104.com who never offers any bonus just low juice and I have had successful payouts through them.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17023

8x rollover is not a problem if you are arbing

Hnguyenphi1981
    Hnguyenphi1981's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah

Hnguyenphi1981
    Hnguyenphi1981's Avatar Become A Pro!

i know