orewaotakudesu
    orewaotakudesu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Advice on verifiedbets.com

Hi everyone. I was browsing around and came across a site called verifiedbets.com
    It seems like the top 5 guys there are extremely good but I am a bit of a skeptic.I contacted the site owner and he seemed pretty straight forward but was looking for advice if you guys think this is legit. Thanks
    Last edited by orewaotakudesu; 07-10-13 at 10:17 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

How are you verifying that the top 5 guys are really good?

orewaotakudesu
    orewaotakudesu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I tried contacting the top 3 guys and been following the monitoring site. This is all assuming that the actual picks they make are accurately portrayed on the monitoring site.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Gotta watch tout sites closely. Good idea asking here first. I've never even heard of them so I can't be of any help. But I do know touts are notorious for fixing their records.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

You are better off have a fried pick bets for you and then pick the opposite

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

oreowakitude,, here is a rule,,, if you rinterested in useing a tout service,,, they are all not bad,, jus t 95% of them,,, aks them to send you picks after game starts, look at what they picked for a few weeks,,, (this will probably only take a few days for you to see how shitty they are) and if they say no or go to our website to see past picks,, well,, lol,,, thats not trustworthy,,
    gl
    tater

andim444
    andim444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Have tried a few tipsters from this site.
    Looks like a good organised fraud, all tipsters under same umbrella and similar websites .

When you register to one tipster service that has previously success rate over 75% as "monitored",
    suddenly the rate drops under 50 or 40 % , when your tipster subscription ends the rate returns to previous ones..

Obviously all tipsters are under the same umbrella to provide distribution of subscriptions and cooking of monitoring results...

STAY AWAY!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Another fraud site
    Stay away