benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

no auto - refresh on Pinnacle once more (with classic view) ?!?

Hi. There have been important tehnical issues on pinnacle with classic view and auto refresh for the last days: dynamic lines was not working. After the countdown or a manual refresh it sticked on "loading" and it was grayed out. As a miracle, it normally worked yesterday ! I believed problem had been fixed ! But today same problem is appearing again when using classic view: auto-refresh isn't working !! The same for you??

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by benji2501 View Post
    Hi. There have been important tehnical issues on pinnacle with classic view and auto refresh for the last days: dynamic lines was not working. After the countdown or a manual refresh it sticked on "loading" and it was grayed out. As a miracle, it normally worked yesterday ! I believed problem had been fixed ! But today same problem is appearing again when using classic view: auto-refresh isn't working !! The same for you??
    It's not just you. Sometimes it works for a little while and then stops working again.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Currently not working for me

manly
    manly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Is this working for anyone now? Thanks!

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Auto refresh seems to be working well now. Everything seems to look slightly different too....