bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

its crystal clear to me now ...he requested the payout and lost all his money during the time it took them to process....and hes crying about it and accuses them of not paying...what a screwball..no money management

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Yes....and his payouts would have been processed if he followed the simple rules.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also, a player can just as easily win more money as lose while funds are pending during a withdrawal. Heritage would debit quickly because they pay quickly... if you have a 2 week window then yes many services will leave the funds available though not all of them. What happens though is that a player is not used to having such a large bankroll available and starts pressing bets which are much larger than the ones they usually place. The psychological hit a guy gets when he loses a couple of these larger wagers can quickly put him on tilt and he can start chasing because they are not used to losing the larger wagers... this goes bad quickly and before you know it the bankroll is gone. This happens so much... it is one reason some services do leave funds available for as long as they can. Most guys just cannot adapt or maintain discipline with the new bankroll limits. I see the same thing happen at a Black Jack table... guy can get lucky with his $5 or $10 bets and build up a nice bankroll and the next thing you know he is betting $200 to $300 bucks a hand because he now has 1 or 2 dimes to play with instead of the $100 he started with. A bad run will bust them out so quickly it is sad to witness.

bobbywaves

You would think SBR would chime in to defend a sponsored book & set Orangeman str8. However that's not the case unfortunately, so I felt obligated to do SBR's job & bury Orangeman myself in this thread.

orangeman51
    orangeman51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with their rules before bashing an A+ book:

Paper Checks
    To request a payout by paper check, you must contact BetDSI Customer Service and submit your request before the daily cut-off time of 12 Noon ET Monday through Friday in order to begin processing that same day. Your paper check payout request may take up to 7 to 15 days to be processed and delivered. Only one (1) paper check payout request is allowed per week, the maximum payout is $2,500 per check, and the processing fee is $65 per check.

Hmmmm.......One check allowed per week, yet you felt the need to request 3 checks in a 2 day span.
    Hmmmm.......Max payout per check is $2,500, yet you felt the need to request $3,000 checks.

So it's the books fault you can't properly request a payout, consequently losing your funds gambling?

Anyone who's been playing at these two books as long as you claim to have been would know that they change their payout rules every 4 minutes. It's been 2 years since I had this issue. Obviously the rules have changed. And I'm sure they'll have changed again by the time you finish reading this.

orangeman51

You would think SBR would chime in to defend a sponsored book & set Orangeman str8. However that's not the case unfortunately, so I felt obligated to do SBR's job & bury Orangeman myself in this thread.
    SBR has chimed in. They've taken down a bunch of my posts already, and others' too. I'm actually surprised this thread is still up.

bobbywaves

Deleting threads isn't the proper way to chime in... There should have been an SBR post explaining in detail why you are wrong, just as I have done.

orangeman51

Deleting threads isn't the proper way to chime in... There should have been an SBR post explaining in detail why you are wrong, just as I have done.
    Well, for the first time we agree. Not that I believe that I have done anything wrong, but it would be nice to know why they were taken down.

orangeman51

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    he probably mouthed off to the customer service..though I doubt he ever won 11k he seems to be a mush/tomato can
    Yes, I'm the mush/tomato can. Good luck with your over bet on the angels/cubbies game tonight. Angels can't hit lefties and cubs can't hit anyone. That game won't go over 5.

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

why are u so butthurt

gamblingshark1
    gamblingshark1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 912

my live chat copy and paste was censored and all it contained was the payout structure minus the free method that requires some documentation. So try again without the livechat. The p2p fees are the most ive seen anywhere. And the 2500 a week limit for any single method and combined methods is the first ive ever seen and comes across pretty weak. Even 7red that is rated a F,,sent a check for 4k that arrived in less than a week. Is that too sensitive of a post?

bobbywaves

If you want more than $2,500/week, it's available. Do a wire for $10,000+ & pay the fees. Otherwise you need to lower your living standards, if $2,500/week isn't sufficient for you. So you rather play at 7red for $1,500 more praying your check arrives, instead of collecting a guaranteed $2,500/week from Bookmaker?

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

If you want more than $2,500/week, it's available. Do a wire for $10,000+ & pay the fees. Otherwise you need to lower your living standards, if $2,500/week isn't sufficient for you. So you rather play at 7red for $1,500 more praying your check arrives, instead of collecting a guaranteed $2,500/week from Bookmaker?
    You better do a lot of praying if you want large payouts from 7red. They suck! Bookmaker rules!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Not only have I played at Bookmaker, I also used to work at Bookmaker back in the day. As you may see with a lot of other posters, you don't need to worry about your money being with them, you will get paid that is for sure. Also, what can beat the most solid Lines Manager in the whole industry and all for you? Nothing honestly. Regards everyone.

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Ced will bookmaker limit users if they dont chase steam and offer matched action and earn lets say 40 grand yearly.

Ced's shadow

Definitely not roanildinho, instead they will keep you close as a Diamond customer if they still go by those rules like when I was still with them. They do not limit you on anything, neither betting amounts, deposits or withdrawals. This is one of the reasons why I can still talk very proud about them, they allowed me to take care of my personal customers the right way back then.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

ced, whats up buddy... hope you are doing well

Ced's shadow

Ray, how's it going my man? All good on my end, hope you're doing well as well good sir!

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

none of that helped

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Do they do open parlays?
    they offer great teaser odds 2 team 6pt teaser is -120

First 12