kmoudios
    kmoudios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

10bet.....

Couple days ago i ve registered an account with 10BET.
    During the registration i ve used the promotional code they have FD100.
    I ve deposited 400 euros and i received the max amount of bonus for greek players 117 euros.
    I ve placed some bets they gave me the bonus and everything seemed to be ok.
    Today Saturday 06/July/2013 i ve logged in from my computer(home) i ve placed some bets in australian soccer and i waited for the results.
    In the meantime i talked via live chat with a guy called David and i asked him about my rollover situation.
    He said to me that i had to place 2000 more euros in various bets.
    I ve logged in again after the games if the winings have been deposited to my account.Ok till then
    An hour later i ve logged in to place a tennis bet and my account was 0.
    Near 900 euros where confiscated from my account and i was accused having multi accounts.
    I DONT HAVE.
    Since then i tried to call them but their phones where down due to technical reasons.
    I ve talked to a guy named Bobby. At first he wasnt so sure about my case but after 10 minutes he was sure that i had multiple accounts and i had violated their rules.I ve asked for proof and they told me that they will send it to me after several days.DO YOU BELIEVE THESE GUYS?

First they told me that i had the same ip with someone else.yeah right......
    I can provide everything. From screenshoots of my router ip that is the same for the last 2 days. I have a dynamic ip.
    They are messing with me.
    I ve asked them to keep the bonus and let me have my money but they told me that all the amount was bonus and bonus winnings.

So zero for me.
    But when i said that i will post my story to sbr and all major betting sites they change strategy and they told me i am unfair to them. what???????
    of course i save the transcript of our chat.
    I ve already contacted sbr about my case but i am 99% sure that they will not pay me.

Guys stay AWAY FROM THEM.

Beeing accused of something that i didnt do makes me outrageous.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunately they're a shady place and best to steer far clear of.

Hope you get your $ back.

Also file complaints with IBAS and the UK gambling comission, never a bad thing to drag them through as much mud as possible the way they are handling their players.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

have heard similar stories about them in the past. very shady place indeed and if you start winning they will look for excuses to not pay you.

kmoudios

They have a sports license in Curacao so no IBAS for my case.

They keep telling me that i had violated their terms.
    When you are a winning account you "violate their terms" when you loose badly no.
    Thats the case.
    SBR any news about my case?

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have a license with the UK gambling commission as well; https://secure.gamblingcommission.go...accountNo=3390

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

We spoke with 10Bet regarding this claim.

Re: The multi-accounting charge, they claim to have provided the user with conclusive evidence that shows another user directly linked to him who prior to his activity redeemed the same sign-up bonus. We've asked the player to confirm this, and if he'd consent, we'd like to see the email that was sent to him.

Until that is cleared up, what's up for debate is what the amount taken from his account. If it was a buddy who nailed them for the same bonus from his PC for example (or vice versa), the fair thing to do would be remove the bonus from the second account, pay the winnings, and close both accounts.

We'll see how it plays out.

kmoudios

I ve already sent to Matt(sbr) the chat transcript with 10bet+screenshoot of my router to prove that my IP was mine.I can forward all the mail to Matt.
    The only "evidence" they gave to me was the IP and for me thats not an evidence.

""""Dear K**********,
    According to our Accounts department advice we can inform you that you have shared the following IP address "**.**.**.**" with another 10bet customer.
    Of course, we are unable to discover the personality of the related player.""""

That particular IP was assigned to me by my provider from Thursday 07/04 till Saturday.
    Suddenly Saturday my account was suspended and they confiscated all my money after some winning bets.
    It was a winning account and they didnt want to pay.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 07-11-13 at 10:55 AM. Reason: removed IP address

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Don't mess with 10bet bonuses, it's a trap!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Digo View Post
    Don't mess with 10bet bonuses, it's a trap!
    don't mess with 10Bet at all ... biggest live-betting thieves ever; they'll wait for 20-50 secs to accept/reject submitted bets: if the odds move in their favour (the odds movement can be huge in 20-50 secs in tennis) the bet will be accepted, if not they'll just reject it

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We spoke with 10Bet regarding this claim.

Re: The multi-accounting charge, they claim to have provided the user with conclusive evidence that shows another user directly linked to him who prior to his activity redeemed the same sign-up bonus. We've asked the player to confirm this, and if he'd consent, we'd like to see the email that was sent to him.

Until that is cleared up, what's up for debate is what the amount taken from his account. If it was a buddy who nailed them for the same bonus from his PC for example (or vice versa), the fair thing to do would be remove the bonus from the second account, pay the winnings, and close both accounts.

We'll see how it plays out.
    10Bet has decided to refund the full amount of bonus winnings to the player and has waived all rollover requirements as a good faith gesture.

This one can be considered closed.

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    don't mess I10Bet at all ... biggest live-betting thieves ever; they'll wait for 20-50 secs to accept/reject submitted bets: if the odds move in their favour (the odds movement can be huge in 20-50 secs in tennis) the bet will be accepted, if not they'll just reject it
    Their live betting is full of errors I place 2 bets yesterday on England-Spain(W) 3th goal live -my choice was on England and Spain but in settled bets instead bet on Spain is No 3rd Goal and of course I lose
    Last edited by piterp; 07-13-13 at 08:31 AM.

kmoudios

I would like to thank sbr forum for all the help they provided.

My story had a happy ending.

maistor00
    maistor00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lucky you
    Have the same problem

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    don't mess with 10Bet at all ... biggest live-betting thieves ever; they'll wait for 20-50 secs to accept/reject submitted bets: if the odds move in their favour (the odds movement can be huge in 20-50 secs in tennis) the bet will be accepted, if not they'll just reject it
    Are they really still doing this?
    Last time i played there was 8 years ago and it was their usual behavior in those days.
    What an incredible crap book.