ssbets
    ssbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

betsbet303.com Need Help " Scamers"

hi there kindly need urgent help here pleasea few days ago i open my account at www.betsbet303.com and i ve deposited 50 € , after a few bets in a few days i ve total balance 950 € . After request a withdraw of 600 € they asked me some documents that i sent yesterday.today i tryed login to continue to make some bets and it apears that they erase my acccount .!!! i try to email them ..also try to speak at live chat..! but they don t answer me .. Even when i try to make login it apears " account does not exist " OMG i m being worried with this cause maybe they are scamers but they apears to have LGA license operator.Kindly sir´s can you help me in solve this issue and recover my fairly winnings 950 €*also can you post this problem at forum to everyone see whats up with me and don t deposit there until all it s solved ..

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

how the hell did you find this site?

ssbets

Hi well, i find in a UK forum ..when i look it they are regulated by LGA i have assumed they re not scam... bad mistake

Update of situation:

I am waiting for a help of SBR and also i have a answer from them sayng :

Betsbet Destek Fri, 7/5/2013 10:35:25 am
    there is a warning from neteller about your account risk management has suspended your account bacause of fraud risk.

I answer that contact my manager account at neteller and he says that also it s ok with my neteller account , the funny s when i say this to the live chat support they just HANG UP the connection ...

Scamers .. kindly ask to SBR staff to help me and to put in front page this situation in order to customers don t be scammed at this place.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Why are you playing in this site man?...

ssbets

1- i am a lady
    2- just played cause i see it at an uk forum with a promo

Anybody from SBR Team can help me please, i already contact LGA but no answer

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Ssbets,

Unfortunately, I have sad news for you. This bookie is a very scam bookie. In Turkey market, they closed many accounts without reason, refusing to pay. Many people reported to LGA but still no answer.

Be careful about their next bookie. After betsbet, they founded another bookie called Nakitbet. Same company as Betsbet with a different name. And they started robbing people again.

They're a very rude company. They don't even answer you in livechat and block you from chat.