juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bookie195 View Post
    Just here to clear the air.

Firstly, free25 was given out in error to 3 non-Australians which the free 25 promotion was not intended for. Strangely, they were all from Finland, responding to ads targeted specifically to Australia, all on the same day, and not another Finnish account thereafter.

It was merely a clerical error that didn't get picked up until the withdrawal stage in the case of the Finnish gentleman who posted on this thread.

jj gold, constructive criticism is nice but we're not sure about "bubble gum", we remember reading your posts on major wager back in 2000 exactly. We were around during the good old days just like you and are out to give the general public of Australia a better deal on their action with $1.95 lines instead of $1.91. We have paid out more than 10 winners from the free25, nadim included, who eventually met the requirements. it's a shame he couldn't come back here to clear the air.

Thanks,

Betting195 bookmakers
    I have no idea about other Finnish players joining. I didn't tell any of my Finnish friends about this offer. I saw the offer here at first. Googled about your site and didn't see any mention of offer being Aussie only, so I did join. I've seen your offer posted at a English betting site as well.

http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2013/07/03...xits-top-tips/

I'm sure you also got few UK peeps joining for the free $25. I have really hard time believing 3 Finns were only foreigners taking up the offer.

I know, mistakes happen, but I stand by my opinion it was totally classless act to void my win and tell me to take the 100% instead as I'd be eligible for that. You hadn't stated anywhere the free $25 was only for AUS and NZ. You gave it to me, and only changed T&C only after I had been waiting for the withdrawal for a week. How should have I known whether the 100% bonus had also been for Australia only or not? Terms and limitations should be clearly mentioned in rules.

You even have my ID and bank statement which i really regret sending at this point. Bottom line, this was all YOUR mistake. You could still rectify the situation by reinstating my canceled balance and paying me my withdrawal. I'd surely post confirmation here and would have no problem depositing $100 back right away for that 100% bonus.

Hope you reconsider your decision. $300 is not much for me, but it would look a lot better for your book to handle this fairly and take responsibility for your own mistake.

My account login is jopler

Take a look at my account and please pay me my withdrawal. Either to the Neteller account i provided you or alternatively to Moneybookers. My Moneybookers email is same I have registered at Betting195.

I'm waiting...
    Last edited by juuso; 09-11-13 at 11:39 AM.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

hmmm, would def be worried having sent personal info to this shady operation. fraud etc.

bookie195
    bookie195's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

JJ, we are licensed in Manila and generally don't use telephones, just like pinnacle.

Juuso, ok, we'll credit you $300 on the basis that clear terms were not made available at the time you signed up, that's no problem. In time you will take our word for it that this bonus was not intended for anyone outside of Australia and NZ. It's a great free offer but you will appreciate that no-deposit bonus money must come with tight operating rules. We were only promoting to Australia and New Zealand and overlooked it in our terms before you showed up as a one of our few foreign players and actually got the free $25, which was a clerical error and we picked you up at the withdrawal window. We apologise to you for the mistake and trust you find some value in our lines.

Unlike like most Australian bookmakers, if you're a winner, you will still be able to bet a respectable limit. If you beat Australian bookmakers consistantly most will stop taking your bets. We will always take winning action and give you the best value odds ($1.95 each side of the line instead of $1.91 or -105 instead of -110). We can do this because the main principles are professional odds traders with bookmaking experience from 1999-2004 with Canbet before the parent company wanted to make more $ at the line and crushed our competitive edge and desire to succeed within that company. Once key personnel of Canbet left, within 2 years it was sold as scrap to Mark Read at IAS who has since been taken over by Sportsbet. By the way, they both will not take bets if you beat them in multiple sports, seems they don't mind you winning there if you have 1 account per sport.

Betting195 is here for the long run and we are confident of being a top 5 out for most sports bettors in the coming future. All the best to you all.

juuso

Alright. Thank you Betting195! $300 was credited back on my account and I still need to wager this amount 1x before payout. This is a fair solution. I had $330 on my account, but $25 of that was non-redeemable bonus, so exactly $300 is OK and almost exactly what I had.

Will get on with the rollover and will post here how the payout goes in the next few days.
    Last edited by juuso; 09-12-13 at 03:10 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Does this book take Americans??

Are you a broker for Pinnacle?

tommygun

@ bookie 195, the TAB will take bets all year round in Australia, no problems, as will betfair. cheers.
    no one wants to play at your book, get the free $25 run it up and withdraw....

jjgold

there is no market for a new book for Aussie Bettors

They have tons of big time options

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    there is no market for a new book for Aussie Bettors

They have tons of big time options
    Most ignorant post you've ever made!

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Most ignorant post you've ever made!
    Hareeba! is back!
    where have you been all this time?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I gave the free $25 swing.

I liked the software. I liked the parlay options. I liked the odds.

Sports coverage wasn't too bad from an Australian pov, but was a bit hit an miss what they would offer when it came to tennis as one example. They had coverage for a challenger event but nothing for an ATP1000 on the same week at one stage.

There was rarely any live betting events when i looked. Ticket numbers suggested they do not have many players at the moment.

It felt like someone trying to establish something good but still in the really early stages... or someone putting together a really slick looking con. More likely the first but either way a little too risky for my blood overall.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Signed up, got the free $25 play, odds certainly look nice. Will keep you guys posted on my experiences.

jjgold

Hareeb a new book cannot compete in Aus

People creators of habit

These small operations have little money and little workforce

Sportsbetting.com.au one of smallest ones but legit

Domestic

People creators of habit

Sportsbetting is good and even has $2 lines on NRL/AFL but they take forever to put lines up, for example this week's NFL Game Lines are still not up yet. Can't compete with Pinnacle when that happens.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

People creators of habit

Clueless.

A new book with a new attitude would be warmly welcomed. We are all utterly fed up with the so called giants who are just cowards and won't take a decent bet and close accounts.

Bookmaker.com.au was just a small operator when it started a year or so ago but attracted enough customers for Ladbrokes to fork out $20M for them last month. But unfortunately they have the same attitude as the rest.

Sportsbetting may be legit but is virtually useless: No early racing markets. Sports bets limited. Banned from $2 lines.

jjgold

95 of books use best profit models and they are the ones employed by Sportsbet, Sportingbet

They are not going to change

juuso

Maybe I played little too agressively doing the 1x rollover. Wanted to get over with it fast. Lost 110 doing the wagering.

Just requested $190 moneybookers withdrawal. Will post here when it's paid.

juuso

I was paid.

My problem was handled fairly, so I think Betting195 is worth a try after all. Going to take their deposit bonus soon.

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

If they are legit. They are smashing pinnacles odds for you aussies wanting to bet aussie rules.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

just try the bonus and dont deposit

Domestic

Quote Originally Posted by juuso View Post
    I was paid.

My problem was handled fairly, so I think Betting195 is worth a try after all. Going to take their deposit bonus soon.
    Thanks for keeping us updated.

Domestic

Managed to roll over the $25 40 times and met the minimum withdrawal amount.
    Was verified and requested withdrawal on Thursday via Moneybookers.
    Hopefully will be paid soon and if so will try their 100% deposit bonus even though the rollover is once again steep.

Edit: My mistake, turns out the initial $25 free chip is not included in the cash out amount, so I will have to try and work it back up to the withdrawal minimum.
    Last edited by Domestic; 10-27-13 at 05:46 AM.

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Managed to roll over the $25 40 times and met the minimum withdrawal amount.
    Was verified and requested withdrawal on Thursday via Moneybookers.
    Hopefully will be paid soon and if so will try their 100% deposit bonus even though the rollover is once again steep.

Edit: My mistake, turns out the initial $25 free chip is not included in the cash out amount, so I will have to try and work it back up to the withdrawal minimum.

let us know how you go.

This book still seems very shady to me, will not be giving them my personal details

jjgold

I would not play there

dink

I would not play there
    Probably better than 5dimes, bookmaker and betdsi.

jjgold

Dink no idea..too unknown..not proper regulations

dink

Betting195, would like to see you post more.

Do you think you will be competitive against the like of pinnacle?

bard_s
    bard_s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

stay away

bubble gum operation

just look at website
    Absolutely agree! Pure scammers. First bet, NBA, £125. Literally half an hour later on a second NBA, nothing accepted above £50. Betting limits sheet online clearly says up to $250 on basketball. Just disgusting with over 7k rollover left. THEY SENT AN EMAIL SAYING THE LIMITS ONLINE ARE FOR AUSTRALIANS ONLY (BS). AND THAT ONCE YOU PLACE YOUR FIRST BET YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW UNTIL THE FULL ROLLOVER! VERY CONVENIENT, ACCEPT THE FIRST BET AT FULL LIMIT AND THEN LIMIT WITHOUT ALLOWING WITHDRAWS. AVOID!!

Domestic

Unfortunately busted while trying to reach the free play minimum, have been given another loyalty free play and if I am able to roll that over successfully I will keep you updated.

bard_s

DO NOT USE THESE SHYSTERS!

I just heard back about the "Philippines regulator" and they have absolutely no powers. It's a pen pusher in a small office with no enforcement of payments.

I asked for a withdrawal of my real money from these, having never dipped below the 250 mark and used the bonus, and was declined.

They are holding my real money hostage basically until the full rollover even though I want the bonus I have not used to be cancelled.

So, they will limit you as soon as you bet first. Then they will threaten you with bonus abuse without explaining or giving evidence. And then when you tell them to just cancel it they won't. You are screwed every which way.

Domestic

bard, hopefully you can make the rollover. Keep us updated.

jjgold

I would stay away too

Small time operation

no regulation

plenty of better books

bard_s

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    bard, hopefully you can make the rollover. Keep us updated.
    Received overnight:

Greetings Scumbag whose money we have and is close to fulfilling the rollover for a withdrawal,

This email is a warning that we have noticed suspicious betting activity between your account and another UK account.

We are currently reviewing the activity and any collusion found will result in account termination and forfeiture of funds.

Regards,

Ben
    Betting195

I REPEAT. DO NOT. DO NOT. DO NOT USE THESE SCUMBAGS. TELL EVERYBODY WHO'LL LISTEN, YOUR MATES, YOUR FAMILY, GO SHOUT IT IN THE STREETS. THE MOST DESPICABLE GROUP OF PEOPLE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.

Domestic

Any good news since bard?

jjgold

It seems like a scam book

zero regulation

never put money here

500 better books

Dre_35
    Dre_35's Avatar Become A Pro!

any update? might go ahead and give the bonus a try.

First 123 Last