Dogbite
    Dogbite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does BetJamaica Post Only One Set of Lines?

I am an ex-Bodog client. I closed my account because of the lengthy payout times (it was 8 weeks then), but I also hated that they seemed to target my betting preferences (road dogs) by adjusting the vigorish as soon as I logged in.

Most road dogs became -115, even at oddball lines like +5. It's hard enough to win at -110, so naturally I don't like facing -115 when I shouldn't have to. I know some games will have adjusted vigorish, but I want the book to play fair.

Does BetJamaica play fair and post only one set of lines? I'm thinking of setting up an account with them tomorrow, so I'd certainly like to know.

Thanks in advance.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Bodog flat out has "square lines" and "sharp lines". You could even see this commented in their web page if you dig for it. I don't know what triggers it, but once you are on it, it seems your whole line set is dealt as sharp.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

betjam is one of the best shops you can ever play at enjoy

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    Bodog flat out has "square lines" and "sharp lines". You could even see this commented in their web page if you dig for it. I don't know what triggers it, but once you are on it, it seems your whole line set is dealt as sharp.
    Is it accepted that books do this? Offer different odds for different players? That should not be done by any book IMO. SBR should look into this.

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJam is solid!

heathcliffm
    heathcliffm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

betj is great

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    Is it accepted that books do this? Offer different odds for different players? That should not be done by any book IMO. SBR should look into this.
    Bodog's been doing it forever. Is it accepted? There are no laws telling them they can't deal dual lines and it's common knowledge that they do. There's nothing for SBR to look into. If you don't have any use for them once you're dealt the sharp lines, take your $ elsewhere.