polincaf
    polincaf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

WH are THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys from WH are THIEVESSSS!!!!!! So this happen d before 2 weeks, waited 9 days to resolve my issue Here is my story:

I was playing from Toronto, but before a month I moved to UK. So I asked them : " Will be a problem for you if I play from UK??? " they told me that I've got to change my address, so the only way was to close my account and reopen a new one, everything was done from the WH agent and he assured me that there will be no problem with my account!!!! Few deposits for 5k, a long betting history, 6k winnings, they returned my deposits and stole my 6k winnings, the first reason they gave me was a "duplicate account" , but after they realized that I have a few copies of my chat conversations with 'em they sent me this bullshit!!!!

Subject: Your William Hill Account
    We write further regarding the status of your account with us.

First, we would like to apologize for the time it took us to get back to you. Due to the nature of your concern, we needed to coordinate with several teams in order to gather accurate information.

Upon thorough investigation on your account, we regret to inform you that per Management's decision, it will remain closed and funds will be withheld due to breaching our Terms and Conditions.

Whilst we understand that you may be unhappy with this action, we can assure you that this has been diligently investigated and has undergone a full thorough review by a group of our dedicated agents.

Kind regards.

Theresa
    Management Team
    William Hill Online

(The agent is listening)

and this is the chat conversation before 13 days
    Arabella: Hi, you’re speaking to Arabella. How may I help you?
    ****: Hello, my username is *****
    Arabella: Hi *****.
    ******: I wish to change my address cause I live in London UK now
    *******: Can you please help me with it?
    Arabella: Let me go ahead and assist you with your concern.
    *****: OK
    ******: Thank you
    Arabella: I will need to verify your account in compliance with our standard procedures. To do this, I will ask you some questions regarding your account. Can I please have your username, full name,date of birth, email address and your full registered address as registered on your account?
    *******: *****************
    Arabella: Please verify the address that you registered on your account.
    Arabella: Are we still connected?
    *******: yes
    *********: you want my new address?
    Arabella: The address that you registered on your account.
    ******: I'm sorry
    *******: I didn't understand you
    *******: ***************
    Arabella: Thanks.
    Arabella: And please confirm the answer to your security question- Mother's Maiden Name?
    **********: *********
    Arabella: Thanks.
    Arabella: One moment please.
    Arabella: Thanks for waiting.
    Arabella: Upon checking, your account will be closed so you can reopen a new one
    *******: it's closed? so I must open a new one, is that right?
    Arabella: Yes.
    *******: and there'll be no problem with my account, this'll be not a duplicate account?
    Arabella: No, because it is closed already.
    ******: Ok thank you

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Haha!! This is funny!

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

wtf that is a scam.

Dunhill
    Dunhill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Wow... lots of people getting their funds confiscated by William Hill these days. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the next big book to go down.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunhill View Post
    Wow... lots of people getting their funds confiscated by William Hill these days. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the next big book to go down.

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Will Hill wont go down because they are a UK book they arent same shady ass book like bet islands

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Will Hill made an easy 100,000 euros from this fool: covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=326040[/URL] Yet they can't reinstate this guys 6k. What a crap book.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Quote Originally Posted by Dunhill View Post
    A publicly traded book that makes hundreads of millions of profit per year going down?